Topic ClosedRegarding the upcoming changes to neutrality

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Kumomoto View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 16:42
Originally posted by Diablito Diablito wrote:

You're free to play this game however you want, as long as you want to play it the way H? tells you to play it.

Unless of course you're me, in which case you burn a douzen H towns a day for kicks and laugh as they try to break your own.

H? is not telling anyone how to play the game... And I wouldn't brag about needing 25 of your alliance mates to protect you from 6 H? guys...
Diablito View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 17:19
Originally posted by Kumomoto Kumomoto wrote:

Originally posted by Diablito Diablito wrote:

You're free to play this game however you want, as long as you want to play it the way H? tells you to play it.

Unless of course you're me, in which case you burn a douzen H towns a day for kicks and laugh as they try to break your own.

H? is not telling anyone how to play the game... And I wouldn't brag about needing 25 of your alliance mates to protect you from 6 H? guys...

In my alliance we defend each other, unlike in H? where we've yet to encounter a single proper defence when attacking any of your members.

Perhaps those six members, those six top ten members who constantly leech resources from the alliance to power their cities while their members burn, should try focusing on their alliance rather than themselves for a second.

The objective of H? is to impose rules on this game, rules as to how you are permitted to play. If you violate these rules they will send a nice, polite siege train and remove you from the game as a "disruptive element to the peace".

I will not yield, you treat your own members like sh*t, you insult them by not letting them in by keeping them in the dark so much, that they actually mail ME to find out why they're being attacked, as their so called leaders tell them nothing, give them no instruction, offer them NO aid.

All while I sit and watch caravan upon caravan feed your already well filled bellies with more and more resources.

In White Company, we cooperate, every member is valuable, every member is informed as to what goes on and every member participates.

And when the largest players of the game in the largest alliance of the game try to subjugate the game to their own will, their own rules and god help us if we break them, then we strike.

We would rather risk our towns in the defence of the freedom of this server, than see it dominated by a "friendly" dictator, who really only wants everyones "best" interest..as long as that best interest conforms with their ideals and opinions.

I've dealt with your kind in every game I played, where they win, the game dies, where they lose, chaos and conflict is king! 

If Harmless is destroyed, the result will be countless small wars between countless small alliances, countless of skirmishes, of conflicts over many many many months until the server some day resets.

If Harmless destroys White, the result will be a charter, five pages long on how to behave against other alliances, if you wage war without going through the proper process handing in ten pages of justification to your H? overlord you will be squashed like a bug in two days of coordinated assaults.

All in the name of peace, we would all sit on our asses upgrading our resource buildings, sending caravans back and forth being bored out of our minds until this game grows as inactive as the game from where H? has come, Inselkampf, where they dominated, where the game has now died, because there is nothing to do but to suck up to H? in long winded treaties and spin caravans.

I spit on this world of yours, and tonight I will burn more of your towns to show you how I feel about your new world order.

Edited by Diablito - 27 Apr 2010 at 17:27
LauraChristine View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 17:22
here here...

xx
Cake
Arya View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 17:28
*sniffs*

Best thing i've read since the angry mammoth incident. Clap
Awesome View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 17:32
Clap

xXx
Kumomoto View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 17:42
Diab--

For the record, you have more members than we do. So stop trying to pass yourself off as the "underdog" or small alliance being oppressed by the evil H?...

Also, for the record, we did not attack you. You attacked us. We are merely defending ourselves from your aggression. To claim that you are doing so in the interest of saving Illyriad from domination by H? is an incredibly thin argument. In a game that has 8,500 players, how can the 75 members of H? possibly be in any position to "dominate"?

We, like everyone else, are trying to be as strong an alliance as we can and do as well as we can in this game. And we have never and will never tell everyone else what to do.

But we will defend what is ours and refute spurious justifications for those who attack us.

Oh, and we never defend ourselves? Why don't you ask Laura Christine about that... Strikes me that her 600+ troops got burnt to a "cinder" (that's how you spell it) last Th by a coalition of defending H?  members...

As to us not helping our members and sucking them dry for resources? I think if you ask any new H? member if help is given when asked for, you will find a universal response: "Yes". We are incredibly dedicated to the growth of ALL of our members, not just the largest ones...

K.

Edited by Kumomoto - 27 Apr 2010 at 17:47
maxellsnow View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 17:46
In what country is 75 > 60?
Kumomoto View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 17:47
Try adding the Black Company stooges to the count...

Edited by Kumomoto - 27 Apr 2010 at 17:49
Diablito View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 17:53
Originally posted by Kumomoto Kumomoto wrote:

Diab--

For the record, you have more members than we do. So stop trying to pass yourself off as the "underdog" or small alliance being oppressed by the evil H?...

Also, for the record, we did not attack you. You attacked us. We are merely defending ourselves from your aggression. To claim that you are doing so in the interest of saving Illyriad from domination by H? is an incredibly thin argument. In a game that has 8,500 players, how can the 75 members of H? possibly be in any position to "dominate"?

We, like everyone else, are trying to be as strong an alliance as we can and do as well as we can in this game. And we have never and will never tell everyone else what to do.

But we will defend what is ours and refute spurious justifications for those who attack us.

K.

The fact that you completely dominate the rankings, that you huddle together with your great capital cluster at x21y16 in an attempt to make it impossible for any alliance to challenge you. The fact that your population count is vastly above ours even if we include our newbie training wing, these facts are gently pushed under the rug in your post.

The fact that you have been constantly casting offensive spells on White members for weeks before this began, the fact that you have been positioning and jockying for power and position, these you all quite ignore.

The plan of H? is this.

They wish to build themselves into a position of power where no one can challenge them, they will offer you kind words of friendship and of honour, they will greet you with a smile, and they will do no harm...openly, to anyone, though their alts under the tags of other alliances or no tag at all will be at your back with a dagger, as was Naive's alt Mars, when he came to irc to speak of peace to me several week ago.

You have openly admitted, that your Diplomat came to me long before this war began, speaking of peace, while his alt outside your alliance waged war on me, and not only admit it, mocked me for being so foolish as to grant you my hand in the spirit of cooperation.

I told you then it was war, and yet you act as if you are suprised?

You have proven yourself to me as what you are, you come in peace until you have a position of power where you can not be challenged, at which point you impose your rules, at which point liberty dies!

Well as long as I draw breath liberty in Illyriad will not die! I will fight you to the last breath, and so far I am doing very well at it!

I have burned city after city, every day our siege engines knock out more of your buildings, yet you dont care, because we have been unable to attack your leadership.

Yes, that's why they don't care, we can only attack the outlying members of H? the unimportant members of H?, that is....everyone except those six and about three of their friends he mentioned, those are the only players any effort is being taken to defend. I should however, say all efforts.

Yet despite this our valiant warriors have struck many blows, where your own simply glance off, because in White we are not just a group of 9 people using the rest of our members for our own benefit (much the same way you intend to use this entire game to your benefit).

We are an alliance, we are brothers and sisters in arms, we defend, we attack, we cooperate, all in unison.

In White every member knows what happens, we do not hide our information, paranoid that any member will betray us or be too stupid to handle it, we inform them, we educate them, we appreciate and value them!

And this is why we are winning, this is why you have yet to strike a single blow against my city, and if I am to believe my mail this morning, you now plan to get your "great victory" by assaulting my new third city, which I have been able to put up despite your pitiful, constant assaults.

To send a massive siege army to destroy a lvl 3 farm or a lvl 4 library, what a great victory you seek, do you really think so little of your members, that they would be impressed by such a pitiful act that they will forget that you're letting them burn?

I see you for what you are H? and I will not stand idly by and let you get away with it.

I will destroy H? if it is the last thing I do and I will do it in the name of liberty, so that any man or woman of this game is free to attack whoever they want, be it even myself!

Peace, stability, these are other words for stagnation, boredom, caravan spinning.

You come here, you say I am the villain, yet behind your back you hold the vial of poison which you seek to pour into the very soul of Illyriad.

Edited by Diablito - 27 Apr 2010 at 17:54
Kumomoto View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 18:34
Methinks he doth protest too much...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic