FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDie Gemley!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Gemley View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 13:53
attila may i remind you,you have been offending everyone and so you deserved to be attacked and unless Lost Number was not your alt like you said in chat and Lost Number said in chat you were spying in the alliance i was in DE and thought my second account,which currently im trying to delet,was oneortwo?

my first army just hit attila and i am cant believe that VALAR was defending attila,i lost all my troops there, when attila was offending so many people
Azreil View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 14:59
You sow what you reap. As long as Attila is with the VALAR, you dont attack him without repercussion.  ATH having offended anybody is not a legitimate reason to attack him, especially he is but a small player. So many people offend me in GC for example but do i attack each one just because of that? You attacked him because  he is smaller than you. You are no better a bully than what you purportedly despise.
Gemley View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 15:46
No i am not
Gemley View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 15:49
I attacked him because He offened me,the fact that he also offended other people just justifies my actions against him
Smoking GNU View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 16:07
My, aren't we afully touchy today? He calls you a few names so you go Neutral and attack him? Or did you attack him while you were still in D'Hara and were kicked for your efforts?

Much rage i sense in you, young padawan. Hate and suffering lead down this path.

Also, to think that there would be NO reprisal to your actions and that the excuse "he insulted me and a lot of other ppl" would get you off the hook just shows a lot of lack of understanding of how society works, not just in Illyriad.

Good luck to you.

PS: To the Valar ppl out there, if you intend to siege Gemleys cities, please contact Dlords before you undertake any kind of action. Thank You.
Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 16:16
Originally posted by Smoking GNU Smoking GNU wrote:

My, aren't we afully touchy today? He calls you a few names so you go Neutral and attack him? Or did you attack him while you were still in D'Hara and were kicked for your efforts?

Much rage i sense in you, young padawan. Hate and suffering lead down this path.

Also, to think that there would be NO reprisal to your actions and that the excuse "he insulted me and a lot of other ppl" would get you off the hook just shows a lot of lack of understanding of how society works, not just in Illyriad.

Good luck to you.

PS: To the Valar ppl out there, if you intend to siege Gemleys cities, please contact Dlords before you undertake any kind of action. Thank You.
From what I know, GEmley got kicked from DE. It doesn't matter, the issue has closed.
Gemley View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 16:19
any other words you want to say GNU please mail me about them
sityviper View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 16:35

LOLLOL lol OK Yoda
LOL
§.i.†.Ą.V.‡.¶.€.® 3
Gratch View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 17:31

To clear this. I told Gemley NOT to attack, he ignored what I said and did so anyways. So I removed him from the alliance.
Gemley View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 18:21
this is a closed matter me,nox and azreil settled it this morning so please stop talking about what is over
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic