Forum LockedKing's Tourney #1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 42>
Author
The_Dude View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 17:00
Thanks for the postive feedback, guys.

I remind everyone to feel free to post scout reports of the flag sites.  My first scouts launched at the NE flag still are outbound (ugh).  I have now launched for 3 days so soon a daily report will be available for each flag (though at different times for each flag).

Dlord has held the SE flag uninterrupted.  H? has done the same for the SW flag.  Both flags are being contested though.  But so far the defenders have held tight.

The NW flag has seen much more action than I expected.  Curse is really commiting the troops at that flag.

The N flag was an interesting choice by Peace.  It looks like that they spaced their armies too far apart and lost the flag, at least for now.

The W flag has had several possession changes, too.  The mighty T? have staked a claim and made thier appearance on the leader board.

The NE flag is a surprising choice (at least to me) for H? to claim.  I expected H? to focus on the W, SW, and S flags.

It looks like there is a high level of player interest in this tourney and that is exciting.Clap

I'm interested in hearing y'alls observations, too.
The_Dude View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 17:31
Just saw this on The Herald:
03JAN11 17:21
Epic Battle at 500|500
Well over ten thousand troops perished in the battle.

Maybe someone from that battle could post the battle report here.

Edited by The_Dude - 03 Jan 2011 at 21:12
G0DsDestroyer View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 01:41
Hey TD just a suggestion, perhaps you could total up the amount of troops in your scout reports that you post so we know the total amount there at that time.
Kumomoto View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 19:28
We at H? have to thank VIC for all their help in skilling up our commanders. Your interest in their professional development is greatly appreciated and their careers are blossoming because of it!

;)
King EAM View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 19:37
Originally posted by Kumomoto Kumomoto wrote:

We at H? have to thank VIC for all their help in skilling up our commanders. Your interest in their professional development is greatly appreciated and their careers are blossoming because of it!

;)

LOL
"It's hard to know until you're a Crow"
The_Dude View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 20:17
Now that's Trash Talk with Style Points, Kumo!

VIC has been hitting Dlord at the SE Flag, too.  I wonder if VIC should have concentrated on just 1 flag.

Where are Crow, CrowB and CrowW?  mCrow has been very active and successful.  Are the other 3 Crows waiting for attrition to take a toll?  OR...Are Crows letting enemies exhaust themselves in the tourney and once thier enemies are depleted, the Crows will ravage thier foes?  Hmmm.  This might be an interesting sub-plot developing.

At least so far, Cala and DB appear to be focused on their war and not showing interest in the tourney.

0-0 has tried to no avail at the south flag against H? - even before VIC hit there.

The NE flag now has more than 100K casualties.  Man, it must really stink there from all the rotting corpses.  I hope y'all are setting up funeral pyres during the lulls in action.  Last man standing has to clean up the mess.  :)

West flag has the least casualties at only 13K.

My expectation that the north 3 flags would be the least contested has been blasted to smithereens!  Those are 3 most active flags...shows how good my crystal ball is.

I'm a bit surprised that the #2 alliance Peace has not been more active.  Maybe they are playing Rope-a-Dope and have a massive attack planned for a flag while using the north flag as a deception.   Hmmm.

Good and Crow are the only top 10 alliances yet to appear on the leaderboard.  But I suspect that wont last much longer.
The_Dude View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 22:05
Ouch!  This was at the SE flag.  And then more Dlord troops arrived.

04JAN11 18:47 [VIC] forces sent by Sloter5 arrive with orders to Occupy. 17494 casualties inflicted.

Edited by The_Dude - 04 Jan 2011 at 22:06
The_Dude View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 22:08
Over at the SW flag, L W O is again moving against H?  The challenge for L W O is sustain the effort at this flag.  Kudos to L W O for the Chutzpah.  And I like the fairly tight group of 6 Attack armies in roughly 4 1/2 hours.   
04JAN11 21:07 [L W O] forces sent by Trix arrive with orders to Attack. 802 casualties inflicted.
04JAN11 17:48 [L W O] forces sent by Iselde arrive with orders to Attack. 172 casualties inflicted.
04JAN11 17:29 [L W O] forces sent by Trix arrive with orders to Attack. 1116 casualties inflicted.
04JAN11 16:52 [L W O] forces sent by Zolvon arrive with orders to Attack. 117 casualties inflicted.
04JAN11 16:44 [L W O] forces sent by Iselde arrive with orders to Attack. 148 casualties inflicted.
04JAN11 16:28 [L W O] forces sent by Iselde arrive with orders to Attack. 509 casualties inflicted.

Edited by The_Dude - 04 Jan 2011 at 22:12
kicking5251 View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 22:14
22:12 server time 4th of January

note by kicking5251

0, 500 is currently unoccupied how is this possible?!?!?!?

Shocked 
The_Dude View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 22:17
K51 -

Date Event
04JAN11 22:04 [Peace] forces sent by Naper arrive with orders to Attack. 352 casualties inflicted.

Note that the last army used Attack strategem, not Occupy.  So Naper wiped out the defenders and left.  We should expect to see more Peace armies arrive with the Occupy strategem.

Good job, Peace!

Edited by The_Dude - 04 Jan 2011 at 22:18
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 42>
  Share Topic