Topic ClosedDeath to White Company

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
King Arthur Tudor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Death to White Company
    Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:38

Today White Company’s leader Diablito declared war on Knights who say Ni a harmless alliance, has you all can see with our few members. Diablito has had problems with me ever since I quoted him on calling for all of us to defeat Harmless? And said instead of Harmless we should unite against White Company. Ever since that night I have had diplomatic unit coming to my city every day there’s one approaching even at this minute. They say they have suffered insult after insult but a part of that night I did him no arm.

He’s been looking for any reason to attack me and I haven’t done anything since that night. He called for this war by declaring war on Knights but he expects me to pay him 8.000 gold because he declared war which cost him 3.000 gold. I don’t have this amount of gold and even if I did I wouldn’t pay it to him. The White Company say that they have no grudge against any1 but yet they attack me? It’s funny that such a big alliance will feel threat by such a small alliance and player (me)

As you all know Diablito tried to get everyone to fight against Harmless?

I officially call for the destruction of White Company. I’m sure that after this 24hrs my beautiful city will be destroyed but I don’t want anyone else to be bullied by White Company or Diablito. I call for anyone who loves this game and believe it can go on to be one of the best games in history to stand up in arms against White Company otherwise this game will probably go down in history has one of the worst games in history.

DEATH TO WHITE COMPANY
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:39
now Diablito you have a real reson to attack
Diablito View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:41
When making the comments regarding H?, I was employed as DA's head diplomat and was merely a speaking tube for its leaders.

I have given ample explanations regarding our war against you in my thread, and you left out that we demmand 8.000 gold (which will be distributed to those you harmed) AND a promise from you, to stop assaulting innocent and defenceless players.

Gold alone will not get you off the hook for your crimes, as you can see from the thread, the community of this game is united behind me and has declared my war a just one.

I have obeyed every rule of chivalry in this conflict, yet you continue to spew lies and slander without offering any proof.
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:45
what?? i haven't hurt any1 those players are inactive even if one came on right now and said I attack (being that the person really is one i attacked) than yes your war is just but its not.

THOSE PLAYERS WERE INACTIVE!!!!
Diablito View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:47
Originally posted by King Arthur Tudor King Arthur Tudor wrote:

what?? i haven't hurt any1 those players are inactive even if one came on right now and said I attack (being that the person really is one i attacked) than yes your war is just but its not.

THOSE PLAYERS WERE INACTIVE!!!!

Of course they are inactive, they were never given a chance to prosper in peace due to your brutal tactics.

You have stated it clearly, anyone who does not agree with your view must die, I will not sit by and watch your reign of terror come to pass.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:55
your are wrong and infact your trying to force me to your sick way of thinking.

i messaged those people DAYS b4 I attacked, if any1 of them was playing they would have messaged me back or even come on this forum saying they were attacked by me but no1 has so your fighting this war not to help others but yourself!!
Diablito View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:56
Originally posted by King Arthur Tudor King Arthur Tudor wrote:

your are wrong and infact your trying to force me to your sick way of thinking.

i messaged those people DAYS b4 I attacked, if any1 of them was playing they would have messaged me back or even come on this forum saying they were attacked by me but no1 has so your fighting this war not to help others but yourself!!

Enough of your lies and deceit, this shall be settled by Trial by combat.

Edited by Diablito - 12 Mar 2010 at 17:57
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:01
whers your proof that these people have been suffering by me and want this war?

i don't see any1 thanking you for this war a part of White company members and Illyriads Chosen cowards

my proof is that I've got spies coming to me and will be arriving in about 40mins

Edited by King Arthur Tudor - 12 Mar 2010 at 18:07
LauraChristine View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:18
There are lots of people 40 mins away from you.....
xx
Cake
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:22
these spies have journey from about 3-4hrs away. and yes your right they are others out there but this started right after Diablito threaten to make me the first target of White Company which he is now!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic