illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prestige Prices are nuts!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prestige Prices are nuts!
    Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 17:57
Today, Friday 5th of August there has been a prestige market price change.

The current price is 150million gold per scrap and this is in my opinion too much.. For some reason a few players decided this was a great idea to profit from. I say nay!

As long as I have stock, prices will be 55million per scrap. Contact me in game if you wish to purchase.

2scraps per person

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 18:06
I don t believe is a matar of manipulation soon or late the price would go there cause of the game it self only reason it did not hapen sooner was thirion
Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 18:07
And if you try to change this you will just loose money like thirion did
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 14:44
I don't mind. These prices are bonkers but I realize that it may be time to change the prices -- just not that much.

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 17:12
Maibe we sould stop care more than the devs about the game ... and just have fun from it ... at least this is what i intend to do
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic