illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Instead of faction play as it is

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Instead of faction play as it is
    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 10:20

Instead of faction play as it is I would suggest

About hubs give the ability at the alliances to have their own hub ( with some upkeep / maybe a side role to the alliance capital )

About the factions

each alliance can claim  ownership  of each faction

1)       to do this could be a system like tourney but at monthly and continuous base . so the winner of the last month is the owner of this month .

2)      Also should pay a monthly upkeep at the start of their ownership this upkeep should be for some factions gold or beer or horses or  other res depend on the faction but some others factions upkeep should be the from the drops of the enemy faction ex. Apaxu  need as upkeep  items that drops the unique units of  Unseelie Court and the opposite

3)      The more continuous own  the faction the more bonus you get . the thinks that you can get is ability of produce unique units ( that when someone kill them drop item/ which is needed to be produced  )  depends on the faction or unique buildings

About the ranking system

1)      Each player start neutral to all but has the ability to rank others players

2)      Each alliance  start neutral to all but has the ability ( leader )to rank others alliances

So if  playerA belonging to allianceA rank  playerB belonging to allianceB with  -90  but   allianceA rank alliance with +50 this auto affect the rank of playerA to his alliance -140  so there should be conspicuousness ……..  like the abillyty of the playerA  to leave the alliance and instant enter an other alliance or his ability to make hostile action against his own alliance or don t pay the taxes ………. things like that .

Every suggestion I make is not because I do not like this game but because I like it so much.

Isaac FireGlade View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isaac FireGlade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 20:01
i agree with the first idea but not the player ranking idea
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic