illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Login failure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Lupia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lupia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 19:35
Perrigor was still very much in play at the time of the glitch.  Dlords continued to get time when ITG was occupying and we ended up co occupying the square (we still are co occupying actually).  It's unfortunate since we had long distance armies moving in and arriving at the time of the failure.  However, we do recognize the impossibility of sorting out what might have/could have/would have happened since all subsequent actions were thus affected. 
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2021 at 16:37
Originally posted by Lupia Lupia wrote:

Perrigor was still very much in play at the time of the glitch.  Dlords continued to get time when ITG was occupying and we ended up co occupying the square (we still are co occupying actually).  It's unfortunate since we had long distance armies moving in and arriving at the time of the failure.  However, we do recognize the impossibility of sorting out what might have/could have/would have happened since all subsequent actions were thus affected. 

Hi Lupia,

Yep, I can see that on the Perrigor Square.  It would have been a near-run thing, for sure, and Mamaquilla, Siro, JimmyRGT, Ellania, Whack, Lupia, Maverick, The Mariner and many others deserve recognition for their efforts.

In gameplay terms (ie the square and the totem) I cannot do much more than apologise profusely.  However, I'm going to mint and award a unique DEV medal to all the ITG players who participated on that square by way of a small token of apology.

SC
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2021 at 17:33
Hi everyone,

Some buildings have gone above Lvl 20, as I mentioned a few posts ago - however, I wasn't expecting to find more of them (but of course, they got queued up during the weirdness, and are only just manifesting themselves now).

If anyone finds they have a building at Level 21 or higher, please let me know via a petition - I can fix it very quickly so it returns to normal service.

tyvm in advance,

SC
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2021 at 18:13
Right now, I've restored all the missing herbs/grapes/patches that got over-harvested that have been petitioned.

Please open a petition if your patch has disappeared as a result of Sunday's server glitch - I'll need details of a) X/Y co-ordinates, b) What resource was there, c) What the max quantity was.  

I'll look into it, and if the records match, I'll reinstate it.  But please do open a petition, otherwise I might not get to it.

Many thanks in advance,

SC
Lupia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lupia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2021 at 21:41
Thanks Stormcrow.  That is a pretty cool medal.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2021 at 21:50
Originally posted by Lupia Lupia wrote:

Thanks Stormcrow.  That is a pretty cool medal.

All credit to Cerb for the design.  And apologies, again, for the server oopsie.  But hey, you 20 ITG stalwarts get a unique medal, which is the very least we could do.

With all my best wishes, and that of the entire team,

SC

* Cerb asked me if he could put "404" on the medal face, and my instant reaction was basically 'wtf no' XD....  He made a solid argument for owning it (at our end, and at yours!).  

Edited by GM Stormcrow - 01 Sep 2021 at 21:53
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic