illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I can't send trade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
xander View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I can't send trade
    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 04:05
I can't send trade (error message below) also I can't set up buy order. Help !

Issue sending trade: Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.gm_inventory_txn'.'IX_gm_inventory_txn' in database 'illyriad' because the 'ARCHIVE' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.
Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 04:30
It also happens if you try to build diplos or troops.   It's a system problem, I've submitted a trouble report I recommend you do so too.   You are not doing anything wrong, the Devs need to step up and fix it.

Bad form it happens during a tourney...... :(
CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

Hyrdmoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyrdmoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 10:18
I've also submitted a ticket about this #13726

From what little I know about database admin this should be pretty easy to fix in the short term, but it is a sunny Sunday on a UK Bank Holiday weekend...
Hyrdmoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyrdmoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 10:43
There seems to be all sorts of other stuff not working properly related to this.

1. I have harvesting units that are now simultaneously still harvesting and arriving onto the square or at the point of arriving back at their town.

2. It looks like an NPC army I attacked and killed is still on the world map, though I guess it's possible that's a different NPC army that happened to move to the same place.

3. When my builds complete the build queue isn't emptied so I can't start new builds.
Hyrdmoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyrdmoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 10:48
Okay, this is a weird one.

There was a patch of minerals near to one of my towns that I'd previously scouted and so knew had 47 units on it. Normally when it is harvested my cotter gathers 100 units of minerals and returns to town, and the minerals are still there.

This time the cotter has gathered only the 47 units of minerals and the minerals have gone from the square on the world map (though the world map is still showing my harvesters there).

This database issue seems to be screwing up everything.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 13:21
Now getting the same database error when attempting to log in.

Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.audit_sucessful_logins'.'IX_audit_sucessful_logins' in database 'illyriad' because the 'ARCHIVE' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.
SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 13:27
Cant login anymore . Been playing for 10 years and never seen such a disaster
SNIVLA View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNIVLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 13:36
Im getting error msgs when trying to log in also. I know its Bank Holiday here but im being honest it aint right this problem is going on so long with no advice or acknowledgement from any part of the development team. 
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 13:45
I've emailed SC direct and will keep this thread updated with any info I get.
Lupia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lupia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 13:55
From what I saw last night, it wasn't just building troops or diplos.  I had an army arrive at a tourney square, the action showed as being completed but no system report was generated.  The hit was logged on the tourney summary page and from what I can make out the hit was a successful one.  However, the other alliance was still occupying.  Not good at all.  ITG is fighting tooth and nails for two totems where every remaining minute counts and will affect the outcome.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic