illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ta2in/TCol Surrender/Peace

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Snagglepuss View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snagglepuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ta2in/TCol Surrender/Peace
    Posted: 30 May 2021 at 06:43
Going forward, the current members of Ta2in officially surrender to TCol and will not pursue action vs TCol or its Confed(IRON). We have been in peace talks with TCol leaders for the past few days and have now come to an agreement. Ta2in will leave KulTar, as quickly as possible. I make no excuses. I accept full responsibility for the loss and hope that my members will be treated accordingly. It wasn't their fault. There is more to the peace agreement, but I choose not to post it. If TCol wishes to post it, that is their right as victors. Ta2in will remain intact, as a team, without the absent members, and will move forward on another part of the map.
Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 09:05
Tcol accepts Ta2ins surrender, and wishes them all the best in their future endeavors. We will respect their wish to keep the terms of surrender private. 

Edited by Grom - 30 May 2021 at 09:06
Anas View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2021 at 12:22
Congrats to my alliance mates (TCol) for a nice victory. 

I do admire Ta2in's attempt at challenging the empire. I hope this small setback would not deter them from continuing to pursue their Military ideologies and continue to bring us content fighting more and more alliances in future. 

As Ta2in's now going to leave Kul tar. I am happy to offer any help to them to rebuild elsewhere. With resources or by other means. 

I wish them best of luck in their future endeavors.

Edited by Anas - 30 May 2021 at 12:24
The only ones who should kill, should be the ones who are prepared to die themselves.
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2021 at 20:35
Did I just start the rumor that any future Free Tuna Friday must now be referred to as Free Tuna Friday Presented by TCOL?  It does seem like something I'd do.

Edited by Wartow - 01 Jun 2021 at 20:35
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic