illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mana Crystals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mana Crystals
    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 13:17
The only way I know how to create these is laborious clicking one by one.  Yet I have seen loads for sale at Centrum and refuse to believe that these are created one by one.  Is some sort of scripting automation allowed, as I thought all scripting was forbidden?
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 18:00
Automation is disallowed. Each action that involves any sort of communication with the server has to be done by the player each time.

For instance when sending a res bomb using stored data it is ok to load the res to be sent and the destination but it has to be sent by the user clicking on the send button.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 17:15
Just to clarify things a bit, the use of automation is banned in a post here by GM Stormcrow: https://forum.illyriad.co.uk/rules-regarding-third-party-tools_topic756_post5531.html#5531

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic