illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bloodlust

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Justinianus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justinianus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bloodlust
    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 18:56
Nevermind, I was able to figure it out. It is the heroism level, not the attack value.
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justinianus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2020 at 17:57
By Heroism-lvl, do you mean the attack value added? or the level itself? For example, my lvl 20 axeman commander has heroism lvl 10 which gives him an added 1769. Would I plug the 1769 into the formula? Or the heroism level, in this case 10. 

Thank you so much!
spektor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spektor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2020 at 18:31
The simplified formula for just these 2 variables would be:

CommanderBaseAttack * ( 1 + (Heroism-Lvl * 6) ) * ( 1 + (Bloodlust-Lvl * 0.01) )

You can extend the formula by adding additional bonuses to the last term, like terrain,wall,prestige.

CommanderBaseAttack * ( 1 + (Heroism-Lvl * 6) ) * ( 1 + (Bloodlust-Lvl * 0.01) + Terrain + wall + prestige)
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justinianus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2020 at 21:16
Say I have a commander with bloodlust. Would that percentage boost apply to the commander's heroism bonus? 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic