illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Suggestion for developers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2021 at 22:50
I sugest the only way to have prestige to be from an in game mekanism (A BULDING. QOUESTs OR something like that) but to  activete weekly use to have to pay real money. I believe this way almost everyone Will like to pay  plus it Will make the game to be more non pay to win.

Relyges2 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Relyges2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2021 at 17:32
Hellooo........

First off all best browser game ever.

What i like to suggest is what everybody likes is a way to speed up ..........tech. resourch..........how........... wel .... to make it more exiting is that prestige scroll or scrab or codex in the library speeds it up....... what is exiting ......they can be stollen or destroyd. .

like the more scrabs you have the faster the resourch , like the cheap wans have the most effect or even cheaper wans.

also i like that it woud be easyer to have faster and more city's to own . (about 100)

also the amount off billdings of each to cunstruct shud be limetles , like more market place meens more caravans more barracks more troops to preduce more taverns meens more quests more brewery more beer. and so on.

also .speed up diplomats and army with prestige and magic.

also like to see the Tenaril spell to create with magic.

like to see an magic spell that atracks NPC.

or drop animal parts around city to atrackt sertent NPC's , and recources.

well ...... that it for the moment.

Relyges2 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Relyges2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2021 at 18:46

Hellooo.......

like to see treasure  spots if you scout them like ....1000 rare minral or rare herb and  buildings with a couple thousend books or magic shards and essences.and a building full off armours bows swords spears.

like......... the ammound of spy s triggers secret rooms..

also i heard off the rare herb or rare minral....... spwanning .......on a spot off your choose....... like it can be won by an allaince....... like to see it don by a big magic spell.

Like to see a magic man to fight and open up a vault or summen creaters next to city's.....

well.......... thats it for the moment.

Relyges2 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Relyges2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2021 at 19:10

Hellooo.......

like to see a slaugter building on sov. to slaugter cow and horses for food......also a milk/chees farm.

also like to see that expirience to be used for speeding up harvesters and upgrading army's.

and to transfer harvesters army and diplomats to other city's or towns.

well ......thats it for the moment.

DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2021 at 12:21
Hi Relyges2. Thanks for those suggestions. Always nice to see.
I see a lot of problems with them though. Most of them don't really fit into the format that the game has and would cause unbalanced circumstances.

The magic spell that attracts a type of NPC seems to be quite interesting in my opinion but would still cause imbalance to the system implemented. Its up to the players to place towns at the locations where there are alligators, or black bears, etc..are located in order to kill them and harvest the anatomies.

The one with transferring troops.or diploes would be outright overpowered as someone could have military towns in the desert or forests 1000squares away from the main war and transfer those troops to the frontline and use. Seems wrong, right? 

Most of the suggestions just don't fit like I mentioned, however...

Treasure chests could work in one way or the other. I quite like that idea. We should discuss that one in a separate thread for treasure chests alone. My thoughts are this though: 
 How big should the guard be. How many treasure chests should be able to be on the map at the same time. What should the prizes be? Medals? Prestige scraps? T3 or T4 advanced crafted items? Shards? Essences? Etc.. imo it should be hard to defeat the guard and maybe then also find a key for the chest in surrounding terrain like Caves/Mines using thieves or one of the other diplo units sent to these locations to trigger the opening of the chest or gain access to fight the guard in the first place. Quite intriguing idea all in all :) 

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Relyges2 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Relyges2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2021 at 20:18

hellooo..........

have annother wan,

woud it be possible to build a scout tower or army defense tower on a sov. square....?????

Relyges2 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Relyges2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2021 at 09:03

Hellooo..............

it wood be nice to turn the meddals into (alliance) prestige...?...... or get location off a chest of rare minrals rare herbs shards essence ect.
Relyges2 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Relyges2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2021 at 13:22

hellooo..............

wood be nice if ..............claiming sov.on a grape field and build sommting that speeds up harvesting and sommting to dubbel up the field or a % off it..... also on rare herb and minrals.

deserted monnestary claim it and mana go's up.

own a lot off forest get a forest upkeeping off the King off Illyriad. (gold)

GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2021 at 11:53
Originally posted by DeliciousJosh DeliciousJosh wrote:

The magic spell that attracts a type of NPC seems to be quite interesting in my opinion but would still cause imbalance to the system implemented. Its up to the players to place towns at the locations where there are alligators, or black bears, etc..are located in order to kill them and harvest the anatomies.

This is something we looked at in some detail whilst fleshing out an [unimplemented] Animal Mastery/Summoning school of magic.

The biggest problem we had was marrying an Animal Summoning school with the existing Nature AI systems (which deal with habitats/biomes etc) - ie the problem of Snow Leopards in the Equatorial Jungle etc. 

We did look at 'reducing the summons time' or 'increasing the summoned expense' if animals were being summoned out-of-habitat, but in the end we felt it was all a bit too complicated to express in a UI, simply to assuage our collective love of the 1982 film The Beastmaster LOL

Originally posted by DeliciousJosh DeliciousJosh wrote:

Treasure chests could work in one way or the other. I quite like that idea. We should discuss that one in a separate thread for treasure chests alone. My thoughts are this though: 
 How big should the guard be. How many treasure chests should be able to be on the map at the same time. What should the prizes be? Medals? Prestige scraps? T3 or T4 advanced crafted items? Shards? Essences? Etc.. imo it should be hard to defeat the guard and maybe then also find a key for the chest in surrounding terrain like Caves/Mines using thieves or one of the other diplo units sent to these locations to trigger the opening of the chest or gain access to fight the guard in the first place. Quite intriguing idea all in all :) 
I think this is a very interesting idea, and would love to get some further thoughts.

Best wishes,

SC
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2021 at 09:49
My thoughts are that if a treasure chest system were to be implemented, incorporating it into the existing faction patrols make sense- it gives them something to patrol for. 

Each faction should then drop things related to their race/faction; shards and essences of attributes that correspond to the faction such as fortitude and protection for dwarf factions, crafted equipment in small quantities, wine from trading factions, crafted horses from factions like the apaxu which are know for horse riding. 

Under this, treasure chest may be the wrong term, but instead something like faction shipment.

If/when faction AI fully is released, attacking these shipments could be worked into faction standings.
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic