illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Saying goodbye to Tensmoor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Lagavulin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lagavulin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 17:02
Tens, many above have said it better than I can.  You have been one of the best of us in multiple ways.  I hope the best for you and all of yours.  Be well.
Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 17:23
Tensmoor,   Thank you for all the work you've done on the tools and the sound advice you've provided players in General Ghat.     Best of luck to you in the real world, you've added so much to this game.  
CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

Asvenger View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 06:39
Tens - if only we could have solved the demonheart horses mystery. Will miss you,
Asvenger
Etherea View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etherea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2020 at 06:51
Tens, 
   Thank you for everything... just everything. You have been such an incremental part of the game for so many in so many ways, that there is not enough space to list what you mean to everyone here. You have amazed me with what you are capable of, and touched me with your ever present kindness to all. You will be sorely missed. 
   Kristaal/Etherea
Artefore View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior
Player Council - Biographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artefore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2020 at 00:58
Bye Tens I love you <3
"don't quote me on that" -Artefore
Helmsman View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helmsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2020 at 01:00
Tens, you leaving leaves a massive hole in Illy.  
Sir Ivanhoe View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir Ivanhoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 07:11
Tensmoor and I may not have been close friends, but I have chatted on occasion with him and have certainly found him to be honorable in his gameplay. It is my hope that we can retain this great player for we are stronger with him than without. Ten, your contribution to the game has touched all of us. If I can be of service to you don't hesitate to ask. 

Sir Wilfred of Ivanhoe 
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 17:53
Tensmoor take care... You will be missed and remembered by Illyriad players community...

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
Grimgor Ironhide View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grimgor Ironhide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 19:41
Tens, 

Game wont be the same without ya bud.
May you one day return to us with upgraded code and laser eyes :D
Elvenar View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elvenar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 21:38
Hiya Tensmoor,

i ( Elvenar and Lady Learoy )  learnt to know you as we were newbies,  as a very generous, helpful and clever inventor of tools, that made illy life for all of us much easier!!Clap

Although it is very sad that you go, Cry i can understand you pretty good...........when something which was used to make you fun bcomes not fun any more  or make you feel unfree, Ouch   then one has to stop it!!

And there is as well a life outside of illy, that might wait you with more interesting, exciting and new adventures   and gives you back the joy that you have missed in here so much the last times!!  Smile

And then, maybe after a few month or years, when you start to miss your friends in here more and more, and gameing........and chatting and nice people-----maybe eaven some discussions and jokes....LOL...THEN......

Tensmoor  it is time to find your way back to illy.........lurking  Wink  from a new unknown account  how life in here goes.........and maybe it makes fun again and once you will say : " Hello friends  I am back! "

And we all will be happy and live happily ever after here!!!   Thats what we all wish for you i think

Bye Tensmoor, great master of the codes, we will all never forget you!!  Embarrassed

greets  The Lady and The Elv
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic