illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Saying goodbye to Tensmoor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
willd elff View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote willd elff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Saying goodbye to Tensmoor
    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 00:34
 I  don't know how many know Tensmoor is leaving...but I wanted to send him off rite with a goodbye from everyone who has appreciated his many tools and wisdom over the past few ..and even in some special cases real life help in ones time of need...he is a true friend who I have come to love and will miss greatly as seeing him in game always made me smile even when I was sad ..he will be missed and I wanted this to be something he can read before he does go and know we do care about him and will never forget that he did things from his heart and never asked anything in return...
Willd Elff/Lemon  Grenade 
JohnConn View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JohnConn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 00:44
Sad news indeed.

While I do not know him super-well, I have always had enjoyable banter with him when I was lucky enough to have the chance.

Icons in the game are always a big loss and it's fair to say that his absence will be felt across all of Illyriad.

Fair thee well wherever your time and attention are taken to next Tensmoor...
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 01:13
Tens, you are one of a kind in Illyriad. Few, if any, players command the near universal respect you have.

You have been a continuous positive presence in the game since you started, your various tools have benefited countless players. Your absence will be sorely felt by a great many including me. I wish you all the best in the future, both in real life and in whatever project you move on to.

With regards to your legacy here, if you have no other more competent offers and would be willing to give me a quick crash course over a zoom call or something, I would like to do my best to help maintain durctools and illystuff.uk.
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
TheIceMan View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheIceMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 01:21
hate to see you go but i get why . good luck man.
Thanes_Aristophanes View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thanes_Aristophanes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 01:40
Very sorry to see you go, Tens. Please know that your contributions to this game have been more than appreciated, and that you are respected and admired. We all wish you the best and very much hope to see you here again some day.
Thor 2 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 05:23
tens i fair the well through we did not talk much you were a key illy person and i am so sad to see you leave i implore you to stay just know that if you leave you will be missed by me and many many others.

your contributions to illy over the years have been without parallel Clap 
Cybergeek View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cybergeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 08:18
I hope you'll reconsider Tens. We will miss Durctools and specially you 😢 . Thanks for sharing your coding gifts and knowledge to us. No one can surpass the help you given to this game. You deserve more respect than what you get. 

A big lose for the community. Hard to see such great player leave. Wish you all the luck but again hoping you'll reconsider.
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 09:00
Dear Tensmoor. Thank you for being so positive, helpful, joyful, inspirational and to show me many different times, what it looks like to be kind and expect nothing in return, but smiles and gratitude. Your humorous and tender personality gave me many moments that I think back on with a warm heart.
I did not have the honor of being in cave, but would like to think it was a place of fun and chatty interactions.

Before I say anything else I owe you an apology. Sorry. You know why.

All the best to you. Thanks for durctools and please consider letting us use it? I'm sure we could work something out. 

Lots of Heart
Josh

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 14:29
Tens,

Thanks for entertaining all of my requests for additions to your tool set.  They continue to be the best in the game!
MicroMe View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MicroMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 14:56
Such sad news!!    

Tens you are one of my favorites in this game and will be missed.  You always made me smile even if I didnt want to.  No one gives virtual hugs like you do!!

Virginia/MicroMe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic