illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Saying goodbye to Tensmoor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
JohnConn View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JohnConn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 00:44
Sad news indeed.

While I do not know him super-well, I have always had enjoyable banter with him when I was lucky enough to have the chance.

Icons in the game are always a big loss and it's fair to say that his absence will be felt across all of Illyriad.

Fair thee well wherever your time and attention are taken to next Tensmoor...
willd elff View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote willd elff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 00:34
 I  don't know how many know Tensmoor is leaving...but I wanted to send him off rite with a goodbye from everyone who has appreciated his many tools and wisdom over the past few ..and even in some special cases real life help in ones time of need...he is a true friend who I have come to love and will miss greatly as seeing him in game always made me smile even when I was sad ..he will be missed and I wanted this to be something he can read before he does go and know we do care about him and will never forget that he did things from his heart and never asked anything in return...
Willd Elff/Lemon  Grenade 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic