0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [9.09%]
0 [0.00%]
13 [59.09%]
4 [18.18%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Snagglepuss View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Snagglepuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Illycon 2021
    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 22:41
In consideration of a proposal to have an Illycon 2012 USA, I have looked over prospective areas and the consensus at this time would be to have it in Orlando, Florida, as the flights into this airport seem to be cheapest next to Las Vegas. If you think Vegas is a better option, then by all means voice your opinions in the comments section. This poll is only for the consideration of having said convention in Orlando. If, through comments, it is deemed that we should reconsider the location, then that will be addressed.
Kimmyeo View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 22:44
I think Las Vegas is a better option, more centralized.
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snagglepuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 22:54
well maybe for Americans, I agree. But we have Europeans to consider too. Nothing is written in stone yet
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 23:08
To me, Orlando seems better from an age perspective- in Vegas, many things require you to be 21 and while that isn't an issue for me (just), it could be an issue for other people in the 18-20 bracket.
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snagglepuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2020 at 23:18
Originally posted by Snagglepuss Snagglepuss wrote:

In consideration of a proposal to have an Illycon 2012 USA, I have looked over prospective areas and the consensus at this time would be to have it in Orlando, Florida, as the flights into this airport seem to be cheapest next to Las Vegas. If you think Vegas is a better option, then by all means voice your opinions in the comments section. This poll is only for the consideration of having said convention in Orlando. If, through comments, it is deemed that we should reconsider the location, then that will be addressed.

I mean 2021 Big smile
HATH View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HATH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 05:56
Vegas is cheaper until you land!
willd elff View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willd elff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 12:20
I wouldn't mind Vegas ...at least it's safer on the major weather fronts an what not...
Jadefae View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jadefae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 15:38
I say keep it in FL!   It will not only be cheaper flights wise, but also once you land. Have recently had a friend that went to Vegas and the amount they spent compared to what I have spent in Florida is a big enough difference for me to say, stick with FL.
Jadefae View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jadefae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 15:41
I voted and summer month is fine, however, rain season starts about June. So I would suggest may or June. jmo
Etherea View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etherea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 17:03
This I agree with, the months you are proposing are all in Hurricane season, later in the summer is potentially a lot worse. So if Florida is chosen the earlier in the season the better. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic