illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hope Ridge Hub visibility

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Etherea View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etherea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 00:14
OKay for clarification. I have never asked anyone not to comment if they had an opinion to the contrary on this. I did (admittedly nievely) say as my comment on this, that I was asking all who agree to make their thoughts know. I did not realize this would be interpreted as asking for contrary opinions to be kept out of the conversation. For this I appologise. Anyone with any comments on this are of course welcome to weigh in on the issue. 
Robertscott View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Robertscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 00:48
    Wringing the hands over Centrum having been made visible to all Capitals is like moaning about the nine city limit having been lifted.  Those ships have sailed.  That being the case, residents of The Broken Lands deserve their own , coequal Hub, to eliminate the onerous burdens of having to wait ridiculous time for items to ship south  out of Centrum, or pay real life money to speed them.
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 03:04
It would be awesome to see some hub stats, It would say a lotBig smile

And +1 Salamander
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 03:19
By the way...

I have 12 traders and have visited almost every hub in the game, (some may have been a couple of years ago though) most are largely inactive.

The best ones have been;

Hoscarmel, Nemidas, Tor Dunnu, Broadricks Landing, Hope Ridge, Windmire, Cleggs Haven, Headgor Haven and Seven Blessings (excuse spelling)

Notice how many more in BL than Elgea

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 06:20
Originally posted by zolvon zolvon wrote:

It would be awesome to see some hub stats, It would say a lotBig smile

And +1 Salamander

I'm working on something to show snapshots of the prices in selected hubs and to make the data from those snapshots available for download so those that way inclined can analyse to their hearts content.

To get the data I will need to view every item in the Market page of a town with lots of traders so the data will only be updated at most once a day. The development version of this is visible here. Please note that as I make changes to the code this may stop working for short periods.

Edited by Tensmoor - 17 Dec 2019 at 06:22
MayzieP View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MayzieP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 14:58
Sorry I'm late to the party, but a centralized hub in BL would be wonderful. Visible from the capital and all nearby cities.
Mr. Ubiquitous Feral View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr. Ubiquitous Feral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 19:00
Centrum visibility is helpful to new accounts. After they move from the ring the capital should have regular visibility and need a trader to see Centrum. If a trade town is in the BL they can send a trader anywhere they want or build a new strong hub. I will send a trader soon to Hope Ridge.
I am a Machine.
Bill_Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bill_Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 19:19

this is a great ideal and saves a lot of time selling resources to centrum and should be implemented
ASAP!!
Let fate chase you not me
Beleg View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beleg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 00:58
Hope Ridge is now officially the Broken Lands central hub, visible to all capitals:

Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2021 at 21:42
Hide hope ridge and centrum and make visable only the nearest to the capital hub. This would make trade more interesting. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic