illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Calamity Aftermath - Skyfallen Stones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Rikkos View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rikkos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2019 at 14:16
incredible prices I mean, not places, and dyallom gall, not gal Wink
Illy playername: Tamerlane. Used to play as Rikkos
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2019 at 20:49
Originally posted by Hopper Hopper wrote:

Whimsical or ironic implementation?

Some meteorites can fall on impassable terrain, so they are out of reach! e.g. -74|423 in Norweld

(And pity there's no code in datafile_worldmap.txt to spot the meteorites…)
+1 Stern Smile 

Originally posted by Rikkos Rikkos wrote:

Great update, harvesting skysplinters at the moment.

BUT (big but): To make the new gear, we need Dyallom Gal, which is very very rare and now for sale at incredible places at Centrum. to make this gear available to more than just a few very rich players, we need more Dyallom Gal on the map.
+1 Yes definitely more Dyallom Gall spots are needed on map

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
Jarant View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jarant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2019 at 22:24
Dyallom Gall is in the jungle players who have access to it are just pricing it for the demand. Just saying. Also I send my harvesters on long trips to get what I need.
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2019 at 23:20
I have plenty of Dyallom Gall and Skyfallens and I can't be the only one.

Also for the quality of the Skyfallen equipment it appears to be way cheaper and easier to obtain than, say Kerebos gear.

Skyfallens do not replenish and can mostly be harvested with a single cotter (may take days) so get your armies out there on the squares and create conflict, as this seems to be the aim here.
Eros View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2019 at 04:22
Impassable terrain is only mostly impassable... 

Falls on herb patches are more painful granted, but they'll be around the longest, serious harvesters and terraformers will reap those rewards

It's late on Ash Wednesday. An Asian teenager in a slammed-out Acura offers you a plate of chicken vindaloo
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 16:56
Anyone have a scouting report that shows more than Skysplinters?  Is it possible to tell if there is more to potentially harvest?  Is a second cotter necessary to have the capacity take home more than the Skysplinters?  What is the established order to harvesting?  Is it (1) Skysplinters (2) Salts (3) Other Shards?  Any other observations worth sharing?
Ruarc View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ruarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 17:41
Originally posted by Wartow Wartow wrote:

Anyone have a scouting report that shows more than Skysplinters?  Is it possible to tell if there is more to potentially harvest?  Is a second cotter necessary to have the capacity take home more than the Skysplinters?  What is the established order to harvesting?  Is it (1) Skysplinters (2) Salts (3) Other Shards?  Any other observations worth sharing?

Scout report below showing shards as well as Skysplinters. I have one cotter present, and according to the inventory on the Trade Screen he gathered the Shards first or at least gave them priority, as 1) he has all the shards in his inventory and is currently gathering the remaining Skysplinters and 2) the reason why I scouted the square was it showed him gathering Shards rather than Skysplinters.

Asvenger View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Asvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 07:03
Scouted 20+ stones and found one with shards and one with salts. In both cases, a single cotter gathered the shards/salts first.
DeathDealer89 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathDealer89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 07:41
Wow didn't realize we added the lottery to Illyriad.  That one square is worth more than what probably 25-50% of players have.  
Ruarc View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 08:34
How common are squares with Shards and/or Salts? I've come across 2-3 with Shards, but 0 with Salts. All my harvesting is restricted to the Poisoned Isle - is there a geographic breakdown between Shards and Salts?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic