illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Demonheart Mounts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Lupia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lupia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 15:31
I just levelled up to Annihilator of Kerberos II.  Only thing that happened was that I got the upgraded medal and 317k hearts of darkness disappeared.Cry
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 16:34
I did achieve in two different cities the 'discovery' of the four racial special gear (mount and sword).

No special reaward to be expected…

I'm known as Hopper on these forums and, in the game, as well as different vets in computer science names, and Ibn

Regards to all curious, persistent, nosy Illy players!

aka ibn(whatever), or computer science developers…
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 16:37
Shouldn't we build a collaborative help to get Lupia to the highest level of Kerberos Annihilator ?
Silea View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 02:41
Do not think that will help any.   What solves these discoveries are some rare action that no one knows.   There are many discoveries out there that no one knows and most are now convinced are broken so no one really tries anymore.
Lupia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lupia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2021 at 15:15
Originally posted by Hopper Hopper wrote:

Shouldn't we build a collaborative help to get Lupia to the highest level of Kerberos Annihilator ?

Thanks Hopper but if there is an Annihilator V and the required amounts keep on increasing at the same rate, there is no way I will have enough storage.  I don't think this is the way to get the mounts.
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2021 at 16:50
It seems Annihilator medals should stop at level III, with quantities matched by a level 20 warehouse. I do think we should shuttle HoD, in a joint attempt,  to any Lupia's city of her choice, in order to close the challenge set by the devs with Underworld/HoD spoils and see what happens: end of Underworld spawning, more happenings?

Your views are welcome!

Hopper, etc.
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2022 at 19:22
Does anyone have a city with more than TWO different race-based horse discoveries?  How about all FOUR discoveries?

The best I have is just two.  I wonder if more is necessary to unlock the demon horses.
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2022 at 22:10
I have managed to get a couple of cities with all eight 'racial' discoveries (horses and swords).
No reward or discovery. Ouch
It was a long work, very disappointing.

Definitely not the right track for demonheart or special gear!

Hopper (atm Ada and IbnBattuta)
Ordo View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2022 at 14:55
I don't think it's about quantity of Hearts
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 13:12
Stubborn (probably foolish) diplo visits to Fortune Tellers seems to have triggered a new Old Crone visit, to a city, which I quickly equipped with 5 tentacles for each 4 races, sent a messenger to Duraz Karag, got the old (stale?) message warning I should brace up for next HoD beating.

Would any players interested into solving the riddle be ready to lose lots of units on HoD and make a new attempt?

Ada, aka as Ibn(...), for more years than this game should be worth of! (But I've become an adddict!)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic