illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mafro's Anonymous Mail Service

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mafro View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mafro's Anonymous Mail Service
    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 23:52
Have you ever wanted to send another player a message, but anonymously, without them knowing it came from you? Now you can! Introducing Mafro's Anonymous Mail Service!

In the six months since I ran my first military auction, I've delivered dozens of messages in the form of inbound military units, all while protecting the anonymity of those players who participated in these auctions. These military units are in high demand and costly, and I've had players mention they wished there was a cheaper way to send a anonymous message to a rude neighbour, a potential rival, or even the head of their own alliance.

Enter Mafro's Anonymous Mail Service!

Here's how it works:
Send me an in-game mail containing your desired message as well as the desired recipient of that message, along with a caravan containing 1 million gold to any city of mine. I will deliver that message for you without revealing your identity. I'll even forward to you a response from the recipient, if there is one.

And that's it! Contact me, Mafro, to get your voice anonymously heard today!
Mafro View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 00:18
Oh, forgot to mention, once your message is sent I will forward a copy of it to you as proof of delivery.

Also, in the message I will include a link to this thread and make clear that it is a MAMS message, and that it is not from me.
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 11:18
Brilliant

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Mr. Ubiquitous Feral View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Ubiquitous Feral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 15:13
I've been naughty. Will you forward my letter to Satan?

*Santa, sorry.
I am a Machine.
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2019 at 18:22
This is such a great and simple idea. It's one of those "Why didn't I think of it first?" sort of things. Congrats on that.
Bonfyr Verboo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic