illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tournament XI - Calamity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 20:49
Will there ever be medals for the PREVIOUS tournament?
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2019 at 03:31
You mean Koda's tournament Huc? I believe Cerb is trying to work the production of those into his schedule. Doubtless it has been delayed by work on the stuff for this tourney.
Kendar View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kendar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 12:06
So when are the squares to be changed?
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 18:19
I plan to win bronze.
Sir Ivanhoe View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir Ivanhoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 19:12
Looking forward to the competition. Thanks Cerb. 
Kojootti View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kojootti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2019 at 00:03
Just wondered...

Is it allowed to take part to this tourney in one alliance and then change to another one?
Eros View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 22:38
Looks like another victory to ASCN, well played as always, congrats
It's late on Ash Wednesday. An Asian teenager in a slammed-out Acura offers you a plate of chicken vindaloo
Snook View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 18:37
Thank you
look like EE did very well to
JohnConn View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnConn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 00:12
Thanks for the tournament. It was my first and I learned a lot - mostly that I was ill-prepared for the tournament! LOL

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if this was just something that was allowed, though unexpected.

In the rules it says, "All NAPs, Confeds etc are suspended for the duration of this tournament for any military interaction on the Tournament Squares.".

The "military interaction" part is key there.

What I saw happen was an alliance with whom we had a NAP was protecting my Cotters and I was protecting theirs. This also meant we would bounce each other's Cotters if the timing worked out; which it did a *lot*.

It was very frustrating and I thought it would not happen because I thought the NAP would be suspended on the tournament square.

Is this something that slipped through the cracks or was it intentionally allowed?

I was shorted on loads of goodies, as my Cotters were bounced when I feel their Cotters should have been killed.

Thanks much!

zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 07:37
It's been that way for ever...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic