Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

30JUL19 - Art of Illusion Making a Resurgence

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GM ThunderCat View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM ThunderCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 30JUL19 - Art of Illusion Making a Resurgence
    Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 15:01
Art of Illusion Making a Resurgence

Amidst the waves of fresh magic washing over the lands of Illyriad, it seems no stone has gone unturned with regards to the diversity of discoveries. Masters of illusion from all manner of cabal and coven have shared their spells of the aesthetics with the Council of Illyria. 

These new spells are but a chimera, yet they convincingly change the appearance of entire cities to resemble fortresses of the elements.

Eight new prestige cities have been added to the available list and all cities have had their prices reduced from 50 to 30 Prestige.

Empyreal Tower

Fortress of Blight

Fortress of Vitality

Fortress of Potency

Penumbral Tower

Fortress of Rage

Fortress of Shell

Fortress of Zeal

Edited by GM ThunderCat - 30 Jul 2019 at 15:04
Bill_Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill_Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 18:35
Hey Thundercat,

Firstly thank for the new update and all the new magic, I can't wait for what's next maybe Magic troops like wizards or sorcerers ;)

I kind of got a question for TC or the DEVS. I don't really get why you guys don't post this stuff on the illy steam page. Could attract new people or could bring the old players back. The Last one was from 2017.
Let fate chase you not me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic