illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Horror Has Stirred (May-2019)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
Author
DeathDealer89 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathDealer89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2020 at 22:48
I prepped a city with the 4 sets of 5 tentacles and did everything in theory required for the quest.  I previously heard that they would be 'locked' in the city but that appears to not be the case, basically nothing happened to the city for months.  

Also if it was locked behind elements then only a few people would even be able to go for it.
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2020 at 03:08

Three more squares yet to corrupt.

I guess I'm just most familiar with black panthers in the arctic, but I guess some of the older ones prefer a warmer climate?
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2020 at 11:08
It seems Black panthers have been unlocked in Kumala…

I noticed some around my outpost North of HoC, and my skinners were able to get a few anatomies.

Nice to get, whilst shards and essences are so costly to produce!
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2020 at 12:44
* silence * * sleep *  * perplexity * ???
It seems we are stuck at 83 out of conjectured 85 corrupted sq.
Any advice on quantities/XP value/ETA/season/or else? to try and get a response from HoC?
Asvenger View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2020 at 01:08
Keep on sending Thumbs Up
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2020 at 11:29
Fyi i have two cities that recieved the old crone messages and i may be holding the spots with those two cities (Wartow has previously mentioned that he thinks only 5 towns can have the quest active at the same time) 
Ill do my best to try snd proceed so someone else can use those spots if it is true about 5 towns.

I think i gotta send Spies (200 T2?) To Duraz Karag before the heart beats. Am i right?

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2020 at 13:45
When you have at least these quantities of these items in your town's inventory, send a messenger Messengers from to the great hall of Duraz Karag at [-203|-122] in Tor Carrock.

No spies, if you've already got the 'old crone' message, only a messenger!

Action on the cities holding tentacles would happen after HoC STOPS beating (apparently, from 'history') on the next New Moon.

Then tentacles would evade, neighbouring villages be attacked… unless defences, warding measures were up to an undefined level.

I'm gearing up to have in-town defenses (both military and diplomatic of any denomination) and out-of town allied forces (with diplos) all around the first circle...

Vault up, Allembine Scribes, ...

If any other pre-trouble measures come into your prospects, let's share the idea, and implement.

(Meanwhile, let's find a way to waken HoC soon!  The armies I postiioned, as a test, on the three temples, might head back before 'beating', if we don't succeed in raising havoc! )
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2020 at 14:08
Thanks for the update on what I need to be doing. Messengers will be sent today from one of the towns. Mainly because i dont want to have 2 towns holding tentacles that try to escape.

I am going to attempt blocking the tentacles with other towns and using terraforms and my own towns to do so.

Oh  and Hopper: If Audrey doesn't beat before your amies are set to return, send new ones before other ones leave? Cheers mate

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2020 at 14:34
Thanks for the support!

I'll try and send a send a new batch on the temples, in order to have occupation armies if/when HoC starts beating…
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2020 at 17:26
Armies sent back to occupy for the next fortnight... (2 out of 3 temples — the South one is occupied by another player)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
  Share Topic