illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Horror Has Stirred (May-2019)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Horror Has Stirred (May-2019)
    Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 19:02
it would be interesting to see if they drop Demonheart equipment?

aka ibn(whatever), or computer science developers…
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 16:59
I should have added that the Melders are a bit wierd. They are classed as moving but only seem to move at a glacial rate. Arrival of an army near one of them may trigger a sudden burst of speed though as they all seem to have dropped equipment nearby.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 16:25
Yeah, it got added 02 Oct last year.

Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 10:07
Mmh!

This would be a fairly recent feature! Stuck Welders were'nt there, as far as I can remember, when Audrey last started beating, then triggered Tentacles Escapes.

Still it's worthe sending occupying armies to stuck welders, in order to triggre retaliation from HoD!
Best regards,

Ada/IbnSenna/Hopper
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 09:13
Originally posted by Smopecakes Smopecakes wrote:

Dropped 550k t1 scouts into Audrey. According to this thread there needs to be 85 corrupted squares and I think there's 70 + the 9 heart squares now

There is a tool in Durctools that will count the corrupted tiles for you:
Town Tools => Quests => Count Corrupted Tiles
Just did it and there are currently 82 corrupted tiles and 6 static/hidden Melder units (I think those are what does the actual corruption).

Tens

King Sigerius View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 03:33
DON'T DO IT! I've been waiting 2 months for the fortune teller to come within a day of my town!
Smopecakes View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smopecakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 03:19
Dropped 550k t1 scouts into Audrey. According to this thread there needs to be 85 corrupted squares and I think there's 70 + the 9 heart squares now
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2022 at 06:04
As stated before, It was around that date that I lost 5 Alembine Spies to an Underworld army in the Rift, so maybe the Rift and Audrey are connected and Audrey loves Allembine blood??

Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2022 at 19:06
Get a vault.  Obtain reinforcement from all races.  Don't feed Audrey once she awakens.
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 08:36
I'm also ready to give anew a try (3 cities with tentacles, visited Duraz Karag…).

Shall I post an army on any temple in order to see what happens if they are sitting there when Audrey wakens?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic