illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Merger

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Fiona View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Merger
    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 23:42
I would like to formally announce that Doomsday Dragoons (Doom) will be merging with The Grey Company (G!). Over the next few days Doom will shut off the lights. Its been a good alliance and its full of great people. We are all looking forward to coming together and making a great alliance. 

Fiona. 
Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 01:06
How utterly unexpected. But best of luck, and have fun.
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 11:53
Originally posted by Grom Grom wrote:

This is like Alec Baldwin getting an endorsement from Trump saying "Love Your Show!" Hug

Fiona and Stukah (Sir Bradly) are now running G! or so it seems.  That is sad as Mr Damage, who is one of Illy's oldest accounts and has put in a lot to this game seems to be ignored and bypassed. It is sad because he is a player worthy of respect, but what more can you expect from ex SIN members and very, very close friends the uber leader Ermm  (oops ! I mean Grombrindal).  I expect that there are more shenanigans to come from this.
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
Bill_Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill_Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 16:54
^
tbh not surprising at all
Let fate chase you not me
Kimmyeo View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kimmyeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 17:07
Cogratulations on the merger, you are already a great alliance, and Mr. Damage should very happy and proud of his alliance. I spoke with him yesterday, about another topic of course, and he was delightful. Nothing but respect for The Grey Company. Cheers! Have fun
Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 21:10
Originally posted by OssianII OssianII wrote:

Originally posted by Grom Grom wrote:

This is like Alec Baldwin getting an endorsement from Trump saying "Love Your Show!" Hug

Fiona and Stukah (Sir Bradly) are now running G! or so it seems.  That is sad as Mr Damage, who is one of Illy's oldest accounts and has put in a lot to this game seems to be ignored and bypassed. It is sad because he is a player worthy of respect, but what more can you expect from ex SIN members and very, very close friends the uber leader Ermm  (oops ! I mean Grombrindal).  I expect that there are more shenanigans to come from this.

What are you rambling on about? I have nothing to do with either alliance, and was merely wishing them luck. I do agree with Bill though, in that we could all see this coming a mile away.
Jug View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2019 at 01:22
Lame.. who cares
Fiona View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 03:29
First off, this merger was thought up and executed in about 4 days. There were no plans before that for a merger. So not sure how anyone saw it coming, things change, people change and so do alliance directions. As for Mr. Damage being ignored is utterly false, he was very much apart of this merger. So before you go and shoot your mouth off get the facts straight. And quit being jealous Ossian2 (and Bill).
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 05:30
G'day Folks,

Thanks for all your concerns, The Grey Company is united in support of our direction and our beliefs have not changed, refer to our alliance page summary if you are in doubt. For the record I have both fought against and supported many in this game including the likes of Sir Bradly, without developing a prejudice for their in game characters. With the wars I have been involved in, I expect there are plenty past and present that would take issue with some of my contributions. I have and will continue to move on and so does the Grey Company. Some will support us, others will not. We will continue to play the game as always. No one in this game can claim definitive knowledge of the future, anyone claiming so is purely speculating.
Jug View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 20:04
I seen both of these posts coming.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic