Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UIv4 DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UIv4 DurcTools
    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 15:33
DurcTools UIv4

First release of a very small set of tools for the new UI.

The two UIs are not compatable with each other as far as the tools are concerned and I've updated the actual userscript for the original tools to ensure they don't load on the new UI. Click here to update it.

The new tools include:
  • Table showing encampments for NPCs, Factions and players.
  • Table showing items that can be collected by skinners, herbalists, miners and cotters.
  • Keyboard zoom in/out using Page Up & Page Down keys.
Tables can be sorted on various columns by clicking on the header and you can decide which collectable items to show using the checkboxes at the top.

I'm currently looking at getting the 5/10 tile town radius overlays working on the new UI and will work on other parts as they become available.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 08:10
Bug Fix - Encampment Sizes

Fixed the bug that meant the sizes of encampments were being incorrectly reported. Thanks to The_Spartan for letting me know about it.
Tens
Fridericus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fridericus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 01:25
Any way to select and copy resource coordinates, or output them into a file?
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 01:52
Originally posted by Fridericus Fridericus wrote:

Any way to select and copy resource coordinates, or output them into a file?

At the moment the only way would be to do a manual select of the contents of the popup and then copy paste them to whatever document you wanted to put them in.

It's very doubtful if there will be any further development on this version of the tools.

Tens
Fridericus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fridericus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 02:03
I'm unable to select any text within the popup though, so I wondered if there's a fix for that. I've had to manually retype everything into Excel so far.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 02:16
If I happen across some code that might help while I'm working on the standard set of tools I'll see if I can get it incorporated but other than that I'm afraid the answer is no. I'm currently working flat out trying to get stuff ready to hand over to the next 'boss' of the tools so time is currently short.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic