Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IllyStuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 15:13
Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

New Page

Added a page that lets you see what crafted items an item/resource is used in making.

As usual, any problems/errors/mistakes please post here.

Tens

There are some new rares appearing now. I will update when I have more info from scouts. 

Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 16:52
Many thanks for your hard work producing this very useful tool, but the rare res stats is incorrect now.

As you are no doubt aware now, the devs have seeded previously unobtainable herbs and there are new mines, some in areas where there were few or no mines, now have a fair number, particularly desert areas. 

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2018 at 19:53
Originally posted by Yitshak Yitshak wrote:

Many thanks for your hard work producing this very useful tool, but the rare res stats is incorrect now.

As you are no doubt aware now, the devs have seeded previously unobtainable herbs and there are new mines, some in areas where there were few or no mines, now have a fair number, particularly desert areas. 

Yup, I'm aware the data is now out of date and plan to do another scan of the world sometime over the next week or so. That will produce more accurate data for the minerals however the herbs will always be outdated due to them moving when overharvested.
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 03:29
Thanks tens Thumbs Up

Yes herbs can move, but the numbers in an area should (I think) remain constant. Some areas will have new rare herbs therefore more patches. Would it be possible to show how many more rare herbs are in an area ? Some before/after type thing. That way we could get an idea as to where newly seeded herbs are likely to be. 

The night diamond is new though, and it seems mostly in desert areas. I know of at least 30 diamond mines. 
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2018 at 07:30
Yes, I'm planning on having two sets of data. The current data will stay as a baseline with any new data being shown with differences to the baseline. Any suggestions on what should be displayed (and how) are very welcome.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 18:28
Update

Updated the Item/Resource Usage page to include details of what is used in making the new shards etc.

Many thanks to Wild Fire for supplying the list of ingredients.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 01:26
Updated Rare Res Stats

The Rare Res Stats has been updated with a new scan of the map. It has options to view the new data (default), pre-update data and differences between the two.
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2018 at 21:05
Outstanding tens - you are the man Thumbs Up
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 05:58
Update

Updated the Abandoned Accounts page to now give distances to coordinates you specify. If the coords are not valid Illy coords or you don't specify any then the dist is left blank.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 00:03
Upcoming New Page - Help Needed

Below is a screenshot of the upcoming Rare Minerals page. This demo uses completely random fake data and is only to show what info will be in the final page. To make this page I need scout reports from every rare mineral location in Illy (over 3300 of them that I know of). If you want to help making this and have any scout reports of rare mineral sites please forward them to me. I won't be making the final page available until I've got reports on all the known rare mineral sites.

If you want to have a play on the demo page go to: https://illystuff.uk//rareMinsDemo/

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic