Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IllyStuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 16:08
New Page: Crafted Items

After requests from several players I've added a page that lets you view the info for each of the crafted items. Items are categorised under Mounts, Spears, Bows, Swords, Leather Armour, Chainmail, Plate Armour and Magical.

For each item it shows the icon, name, components and any effects the item conveys.

If you spot any errors/omissions or just downright screwups please let me know here.

Tens
Sister Nikki View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 19:33
That is really great Tensmoor Thumbs Up
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 11:55
New (Temporary) Page - Rare Mineral Scouting

I've added a new page to IllyStuff that shows how the identification (scouting) of the rare mines in Illy is progressing. This page is only temporary and will be removed when the scouting is complete.

I've still got quite a few spreadsheets etc that I need to get added - a lot more complex than adding from scout reports, and I'll be working on this later today.

Many thanks to all those that have contributed data/reports and are still doing so - it is very much appreciated and if anyone wants to help just scout mines and forward the reports to Tensmoor.

Tens

Edited by Tensmoor - 15 Feb 2019 at 11:59
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 00:16
Page change - Rare Mineral Scouting replaced by Rare Mineral Distribution

The Rare Mineral Distribution page is now live with the actual data. The few mines that are still unidentified will be added to the data as I get info on them.

many thanks to all who helped in gathering the data for this Clap
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 09:59
New Page: Custom Map

Added a page that lets you select various options to display a customised map of Illy. Currently you can choose to add from:
  • Region Outlines and Names
  • Biomes - options to show each of the 28 different biomes in Illy (yes there really are that many)
  • Combat Terrains - options available to show each of the different combat terrains.
You can scroll around the map, zoom in and out and there are also buttons at the top to let you zoom in to any of the regions.

At present it takes a few moments to first load all the different layers (looking into options for that) and I'm also trying to get a system in place to show the Illy coords as you move around the map.

Any feedback (especially suggestions on colours for the combat terrains) are welcome.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 16:45
Page Update: Abandoned Accounts

Updated the Abandoned Accounts page so it should now only show currently available accounts that are abandoned not all the historically abandoned accounts. It should now also show the correct number of towns for these accounts.

Critical test when the new datafiles are released by the devs later tonight.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 15:30
New Page: Illyriad Units

The Illyriad Units page gives you access to all the data I have available for every unit in Illy in a searchable table.

While the table is very large (several hundred different units) the ability to search for any text within it makes it (in my opinion) quite useable.

To search just type what you want to find in the search box at the top right and press enter. Any row that conains the text you typed will be highlighted with a yellow background and you can scroll through those with the Prev/Next buttons. To remove all highlighting clear the input box and press enter.

Thanks to all those who helped in the testing of this page and pointed out my errors with the chat codes :)

Any ideas/suggestions/criticisms please let me know.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 10:23
Page Update - Custom Map

• Added Land Claims to the available layers.
  • Speeded up loading of a large number of the image files.
It should be possible with this system to check if a given tile is in fact covered by a land claim - just scrool till the map is centered near the coords and zoom in until you can get the cursor on the required point. If you're over a coloured area then it is part of that land claim.

It any alliance has a land claim not included please let me know the details and I'll get it added. Similarly should any of the claims currently shown not be correct please let me know.

Tens
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 00:38
Nice work Tens Thumbs Up

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 08:37
Server Maintenance

My hosting provider will be doing some essential server upgrades on 2019-06-27 between 05:00 and 09:00 UTC.

Quote from them on possible impact:
There will be several minutes of packet loss while we shift traffic between redundant devices. There may be additional event processing delays, as well as Cloud Panel and API interruptions during this period. We will endeavor to keep this to a minimum for the duration of the change.

End result is that you may experience some delays loading pages during this time.

Tens

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic