Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A different feed audrey program for a spring!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blankit View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blankit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A different feed audrey program for a spring!
    Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 10:32
We in Ache have decided that its been too long that this hungry goddess has been fed. But we want to try a different hypothesis. Namely, is it the number of attack and not the power of them that wakens her? So I invite you to send as many movements as possible on this one way journey. To maximize this number:
Send one zero level comm as a 1.1, send one with 1/10 forced march, send one with 2/10 fm, send a t1 scout, send a t2 scout, send a t1 spy and so on. This will allow us to maximize the number of movements that we can shake her up with from a town. If I myself can give 3 comms, then this can be 14 movements from just one town.

And we also want this to be coordinated. As no one has to make large armies for this operation, it would be wasteful if we did not try an additional hypothesis. What if coordination also matters? So we would all reach there at 31st March 1AM server time.

Calculate the time you will send it as all of you know how to. With coconuts and passion fruits.

Edited by Blankit - 01 Mar 2018 at 10:35
---E ---E Now selling pitchforks at The Pitchfork -Emporium. ---E ---E
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 15:02
If you believe it is volume of missions, and not mission size, then why don't you have your alliance build messengers and send them constantly to Audrey? It's a fast, cheap way to test your theory. If you are correct, you should see her visibly grow in a short time.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Blankit View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blankit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 04:35
Its 17tentacles+9tiles right now. As I did not have messengers atm, I sent 10 t2 thieves.
Blankit View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blankit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 16:34
UPDATE:

So after dozens of messengers from me (along with the mentioned t2 thieves), 30 packs from Ineadrel, 20 from Alcie and Groo, and 200 from Ruarc, we haven't seen any visible spread in corruption. I am calling that this hypothesis has been proven false. And unsure if coordination will matter, I won't participate in that blue moon feeding program mentioned in OP.

I encourage others to continue with the bulk feeding programs as they were doing before. But I can only participate in that after I have built enough to spare 100ks of troops.
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 19:14
I think a daily feeding of freshly produced scouts or spies would be much less expensive for gold burn.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Blankit View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blankit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 07:26
Yes. Ineadrel, the priestess of Audrey, does just that. This is the reason she's settled close to HoC.

So are you offering your diplos/military units? Or do you plan to collect tentacles when we send like millions of troops? LOL
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 14:23
Neither. The reward is of little interest, and so the quest itself is merely a curiosity.
Almost Balanced View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Almost Balanced Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 18:01
I think she (audrey) is troll
Blankit View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blankit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2018 at 20:10
Originally posted by Almost Balanced Almost Balanced wrote:

If she is, then why did they say to the last questers that they were really close? Or was it them still playing the joke? If people ever found out, atleast a couple dozen people will be p*ssed.
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 11:16
Originally posted by Almost Balanced Almost Balanced wrote:

No she isn't but her bf is Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic