illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Colonial Desert State

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
KarL Aegis View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 23:04
Originally posted by walburne walburne wrote:

Still trying to stir things up I see. We have never attacked a noob. Ever

That's a complete 180 from why you decided to attack Aesir.
I am not amused.
Bill Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 23:25
Originally posted by Grom Grom wrote:

Originally posted by Bill Cipher Bill Cipher wrote:

From what i've heard from some newbs in Mal Motsha they'll get sieged,attacked

We do not siege newbs who spawn in MM. Period. While I fully understand that Aesir needs a win, I would suggest you seek it on the battlefield and not on the forums. 

There is proof,don't deny it
d-a-r-o-r-w-o pb wlph kdv frph wr exuq. l lqyrnh wkh dqflhqw srzhu wkdw l pdb uhwxuq
walburne View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walburne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 23:40
They,re talking about Aesir, They must be the noob,s. I wasn,t aware
Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 00:04

We do not siege newbs who spawn in MM. Period. While I fully understand that Aesir needs a win, I would suggest you seek it on the battlefield and not on the forums. 

I don't see the point in this trolling effort. We don't siege newbs. That is a fact. But even if you could convince people we did, what would you think will happen? No-one is coming to Aesir's rescue, regardless of how they feel about Tcol. Your very many venerable and ancient allies have (understandably) given up on you. Not that it really concerns you personally, Bill. We all know you don't really belong in any alliance.

Anyway, you will likely troll on, disrupting an otherwise interesting thread. Have fun with that, I hope it gets you the attention you so desperately seek.
Garth View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 18:44
Originally posted by Zenorra Zenorra wrote:

Victory to the Colonial Desert State!

Just to clarify: victory in what?
Garthen
Bill Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 19:23

I don't see the point in this trolling effort. We don't siege newbs. That is a fact. But even if you could convince people we did, what would you think will happen? No-one is coming to Aesir's rescue, regardless of how they feel about Tcol. Your very many venerable and ancient allies have (understandably) given up on you. Not that it really concerns you personally, Bill. We all know you don't really belong in any alliance.

Anyway, you will likely troll on, disrupting an otherwise interesting thread. Have fun with that, I hope it gets you the attention you so desperately seek.

So where to start..Well firstly ouch, Don't get that ur blaming me for trolling when you are doing it . "Your very many venerable and ancient allies have (understandably) given up on you." But thanks for reminding me i'm useless and rather pathetic so cheers to that (yay depression etc...) much appreciated. Secondly I'm not a troll. Annoying and etc.. yes but not a troll, sorry for speaking my mind from time to time. 

Pretty sure i have friends and allies. 

it's only interesting because its about you? Honestly thought it seems like that

not sieged but attacked.I've heard from a newb or two (honestly I don't remember thiere names) They were attacked multiple times by TCol members

I'm not seeking attention. Sorry for bringing up a fact TCol was trying to hide

Edited by Bill Cipher - 14 Feb 2018 at 19:24
d-a-r-o-r-w-o pb wlph kdv frph wr exuq. l lqyrnh wkh dqflhqw srzhu wkdw l pdb uhwxuq
digiosox View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote digiosox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 20:53
Originally posted by bill cipher bill cipher wrote:

I've heard from a newb or two (honestly I don't remember thiere names) They were attacked multiple times by TCol members

So you do not remember their names or circumstances but it made such a powerful impact that you take to the forums to deride an entire alliance's actions and create conflict with individual members forevermore?

Do you even realize how ridiculous that sounds?

It's like the Witch trials where accusers dreamed the "witch" cursed them.

Morgweneth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Morgweneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 02:04
Just one question from me, I obviously have not been keeping up on game developments but when did the biome of Kesh actually change to Desert ?
jcx View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 03:39
Woah! an Elgean Land Claim. LOL
Disclaimer: The above is jcx|orcboy's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of Harmless? [H?] or of the little green men that have been following him all day.

jcx in H? | orcboy in H?
Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 11:05
Originally posted by Morgweneth Morgweneth wrote:

Just one question from me, I obviously have not been keeping up on game developments but when did the biome of Kesh actually change to Desert ?

That's funny! We are glad this is your sole concern.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic