illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Colonial Desert State

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Colonial Desert State
    Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 12:12
The Colonist Empire (Tcol) and Mos Eisley Cantina (TA2IN), united in friendship and common cause, are proud to announce the formation of a new union state; the colonial desert state, which claims full sovereignty over the areas of Kul Tar, Mal Motsha and Keshalia.
Zenorra View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zenorra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 12:13
Victory to the Colonial Desert State!
Solanar View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solanar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 14:04
What an interesting development. I look forward to watching how it plays out. 
Mafro View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 14:41
What does this mean for current residents of the area who are not members of either of those alliances?
Zenorra View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zenorra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 15:10
Originally posted by Mafro Mafro wrote:

What does this mean for current residents of the area who are not members of either of those alliances?

My advice is for them to exodus out of Keshalia.
Neytiri View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neytiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 15:18
Yay ice cream!
(Oh wait.  Nevermind.  I misread the word Desert.)
"It is well that their bodies know the heat and the cold; it will make them strong warriors and mothers." - Absaroke elder (from Edward S. Curtis's book 'The North American Indian')
Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 15:41
Originally posted by Mafro Mafro wrote:

We intend to work with each individual player to ensure that they find a new home in the least damaging fashion possible. Or if they so prefer we will search for a way for them to remain as part of the union state. Anyone unwilling to engage in such negotiations can refer to Zen's shorter answer above. 
Bill Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 16:47
From what i've heard from some newbs in Mal Motsha they'll get sieged,attacked
d-a-r-o-r-w-o pb wlph kdv frph wr exuq. l lqyrnh wkh dqflhqw srzhu wkdw l pdb uhwxuq
walburne View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walburne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 16:57
Still trying to stir things up I see. We have never attacked a noob. Ever
Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 17:07
Originally posted by Bill Cipher Bill Cipher wrote:

From what i've heard from some newbs in Mal Motsha they'll get sieged,attacked

We do not siege newbs who spawn in MM. Period. While I fully understand that Aesir needs a win, I would suggest you seek it on the battlefield and not on the forums. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic