illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Colonial Desert State

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Zenorra View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zenorra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 12:38
Originally posted by Garth Garth wrote:

Originally posted by Zenorra Zenorra wrote:

Victory to the Colonial Desert State!

Just to clarify: victory in what?

Victory to all that the Colonial Desert State's gameplay and efforts, big or small.
KarL Aegis View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 16:11

Victory to all that the Colonial Desert State's gameplay and efforts, big or small.

That's complete nonsense.
I am not amused.
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 21:11
Made sense to me. This is nonsense:hugabugaaaa

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Morgweneth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgweneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 23:29
No its nonsense in that it's not a grammatically correct sentence, just like Kesh and indeed MM are not Deserts.
Zenorra View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zenorra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 23:38
Correct, Kesh and MM are not deserts. Kul Tar is, which is the other portion of the landclaim. It's okay if what we say or do doesn't make sense to others, we aren't trying to please anyone. Don't like the name or the statements? Don't read it. This isn't rocket science. :P
Morgweneth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgweneth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 23:41
Ah but you have to read it to decide if you like it or not
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 13:57

Victory to the Grombrindal's  least harmful resettlement programme for Mal Motsha and Keshala. May it go down in Illy as the Peace Initiative of the Age. Presumably the The Colonist Desert Trolley uhmm... State will now end its Confederation with Malek and Sin as an act of faith against aggressors and make Illy a game that can thrive again. What a Star
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 14:32
Originally posted by OssianII OssianII wrote:

Victory to the Grombrindal's  least harmful resettlement programme for Mal Motsha and Keshala. May it go down in Illy as the Peace Initiative of the Age. Presumably the The Colonist Desert Trolley uhmm... State will now end its Confederation with Malek and Sin as an act of faith against aggressors and make Illy a game that can thrive again. What a Star

Erm..what?
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 14:53
Originally posted by Grom Grom wrote:

Erm..what?

I was referring to the non-aggression policy  that your new alliance intends to apply to all futrure misunderstandings in Keshala and Mal Motsha. When answering Mafro's enquiry - you responded with such statespersonship and sincerity.

Originally posted by Grom Grom wrote:

Originally posted by Mafro Mafro wrote:

What does this mean for current residents of the area who are not members of either of those alliances?

We intend to work with each individual player to ensure that they find a new home in the least damaging fashion possible. Or if they so prefer we will search for a way for them to remain as part of the union state. Anyone unwilling to engage in such negotiations can refer to Zen's shorter answer above. 

You Sir, have committed The Colonist Desert State (long may it be irrigated) to an indefinite state of non-aggression with all your neighbours and residents.  ie No War, No Raids, No Sieges.  Henceforth you shall be known as 

Holy Grombrindal the Harmonious Yin Yang
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
Badger7 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badger7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 15:53
We intend to work with each individual player to ensure that they find a new home in the least damaging fashion possible

the least damaging fashion possible is just let them stay.
I love everyone! I love to be around some people, I love to stay away from others, and some I'd just love to punch right in the face!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic