Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 21>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
InfinitySP View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote InfinitySP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 20:06
If you can update the spot scan to show distribution color coded on the map. I really liked this function back when we had Illy Tools. It would be even more helpful and faster to select for right square to build cities. Big smile

SP
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 07:37
Originally posted by InfinitySP InfinitySP wrote:

If you can update the spot scan to show distribution color coded on the map. I really liked this function back when we had Illy Tools. It would be even more helpful and faster to select for right square to build cities. Big smile

SP

I'll look into this once I've got the upgrades fully integrated into both DurcTools and the external sites.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 07:47
Upgrade Integration

As far as I can tell the new equipment should now be available in DurcTools. I've probably missed some bits so if you spot anything please let me know by posting it here (it saves me getting multiple folks telling me about the same problem).

I'm now going to focus on upgrading the external sites (Recommended Equipment and Research Paths).
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 14:33
There is a minor thing I noticed with Troop Summary screen in DurcTool, but forgot to mention.

Siege column does not have T1 and T2 under it. It is under Tourney/Known. Possibly a table format error.

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2018 at 21:26
Testers Required for Production Tool re-write

I've finished the re-write of the production queues monitoring system and need some volunteers to help test it before I push it out to general release.

Testing will involve installing a test version of Durctools and trying out as many of the different parts of the tools as you can to ensure none ot the other parts are affected by the re-write as well as trying out the new production monitoring system.

There are a couple of changes to the monitoring system:
  • Queues are now updated whenever you add anything in a building production page. No more need to visit the town production page to add new queued items.
  • If a queue ends while you're logged in the unread notifications flag should be updated immediately. No more waiting for a scheduled check of the queues.
  • The 'Local' completion time in the 'All Queues' tool is based on the timezone set on your device.
If you're interested in helping out with the testing drop me an IGM and I'll send you the link for the test version.

Tens

Edited by Tensmoor - 28 Oct 2018 at 21:27
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 09:51
No takers for helping with the testing so I've deployed it 'as is'...
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 12:24
Sorry about that Tens... No issue will keep an eye on it.

You can always count me in for any testing required...

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 20:15
Originally posted by rajput rajput wrote:

There is a minor thing I noticed with Troop Summary screen in DurcTool, but forgot to mention.

Siege column does not have T1 and T2 under it. It is under Tourney/Known. Possibly a table format error.

Sorted - can't believe I never spotted that Shocked
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 13:34
Tens,

When DurcTools is running I am not able to fill in any boxes.  Only my autofill options are available.  When I terminate DurcTools then all works as it should.  I did just update to the current version of DurcTools because the behavior was the same for the old version I was using.

There is a pop-up browser message that occurs when DurcTools launches but it isn't there long enough to be read.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 10:43
Upgrade & Bug Fix

Fixed the bug that stopped the Movement Coordinator tool from working.

Also done an upgrade to the userscript that will stop it trying to run on the new UI (the code is incompatable and may cause problems). You will need to re-install the userscript by clicking on the link below or on my profile.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 21>
  Share Topic