Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 21>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 07:32
Further update to the Tourney Sqs tool. Clicking the coords now opens the in-game popup for that tile which gives you all the standard options. It also allows you to see the distances to each of your towns.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 18:55
Bug Fixes to Sub-Inventory and Inventory Search tools

The above tools now include trade hubs. You will need to keep your hub inventories up to date by visiting the HubInventory page for each hub and viewing each of the sub-inventories.

This will allow you to see not only how much of an item you have but also where it is.

Any problems please let mr know.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 17:34
New Tool - Smileys

I've added some smileys that can be used in both AC and GC (but not PC at the moment). Hovering over an image will give the chat code for that smiley.
There are two parts to the tool located in the Misc Tools section. The first toggles whether or not the Durctools smileys will be shown or not and the second shows the tool popup in the image below.

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 09:55
Tool Update- Who Thieved Me

having over a period of time had people ask me why the tool wasn't able to tell them exactly who it was that robbed them I've made an update to the tool in the hope it will help folks understand why this is a bit of a hit and miss situation.

At the bottom of the tool is a new section that shows the raw data returned by the checks. The data covers all thief units in the game and each line breaks down as follow:
  1. Race
  2. Level of unit (T1 or T2)
  3. The amount each thief can carry
  4. The name of the unit
  5. The number of this unit needed to carry the items stolen.
To be able to say that a particular unit is a definite suspect the final number needs to be a whole number (ie 100 not 100.1).

Why the numbers don't always add up is I believe down to the way the theft process works and I've tried to outline how I think this works.

1. the maximum amount carryable is calculated by multiplying the carry rate of the unit by the numer of those units present (after any losses from runes etc are applied).
  2. All stealable items in inventory are listed in random order.
  3. A random amount of each item (up to the maximum carryable by the units or the max available whichever is lower) is 'stolen' and the total space left in the carry amount is decreased accordingly.
  4. when the end of the stealable items list is reached or the carry amount available reaches 0 that is it.

The random order of the list means that thieves will not always return fully laden even though there were a great many more stealable items in the town.

I hope this helps to clarify why it isn't always possible to identify the race of the thieves.

Tens

zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 13:11
Also, the multiples of certain numbers overlap at times.

Meaning there could be multiple culprit races with certain numbers.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 13:32
Originally posted by zolvon zolvon wrote:

Also, the multiples of certain numbers overlap at times.

Meaning there could be multiple culprit races with certain numbers.

The tool can handle that as it will list all thief units that can generate an integer number of units as potential culprits. I've had situations with two different races listed as possible thiefs.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 11:26
Problems with Troop Summary tool

If you are having problems with the Troop Summary tool please try the following:
  1. Open the Data Manager tool.
  2. Select Mil in the area to clear dropdown and then click where it says Clear Area.
  3. Refresh your Illy page by either clicking your browsers refresh button or fressing F5.
  4. Open the Troop Summary tool - you should see 0s for everything.
  5. Got to the in-game Military Overview page if not already there.
  6. Cycle through each of your towns while staying on the Military Overview page. As you change towns you should see the tables populate with the relevant figures.
If you have any problems please let me know and I'll look into them.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 23:31
Tool Update - Tourney Sqs
Updated the Tourney Sqs tool so it now shows what the current bonus for each region is. It also now has two buttons:
  • Get Data. This will fetch the latest data from the server. It is only needed when the sqs change location or a different bonus is chosen for a sq (this only happens after the end of a seasonal tourney). After clicking this only the header row for the table is shown. Click the Update Dists button to show the full table again.
  • Update Dists. This allows you to change your current town and get updated distances from each of the tourney sqs.
Any problems please let me know.
Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2020 at 20:49
Problems with Durctools and other Userscripts

There is currently a major problem with all the tools/pages that I host at www.durctools2.dewt.me.uk - Ilystuff.uk site is working fine so please carry on using that as you normally do.

I'm trying to find possible solutions to the problem and will update this as and when I can. Apologies to everyone for any inconvenience this causes.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 16:44
Bugfix: Base & Adv Res data gathering
Finally I've managed to fix the oldest bug in DurcTools (been there since the very first version). The bug meant that players with only one town only had the data for their base and advanced res gathered when they logged in or did a Ctrl + F5. For other players it would also gather the data when they changed towns.

This fix means that the data for the current town is now grabbed every 10 seconds. I may tweak that at a later date if I get feedback that it seems to be impacting users devices negatively.

many thanks
Tens

Edited by Tensmoor - 26 Mar 2021 at 16:45
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 21>
  Share Topic