Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DurcTools
    Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 07:44
New Tool/Functionality

On the Cast Spell page any items you are short of will now be highlighted with a pale red background as shown below.

This happens automatically whenever you view that page however, its accuracy is completely dependant on the last time you viewed the sub-inventories in that town. While basic res holdings are updated automatically anything that is only shown in the sub panels at the bottom of your town inventory page can only be updated when you view them. So if you want the best from this you need to view them often.

I'll also be looking to add similar functionality to the various production/train units pages.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2023 at 18:56
Originally posted by Freyja. Freyja. wrote:

I like happy accidents. 

I also like the movement coordinator. It'd be nice if we could save the info in a note, maybe? or if you have a better idea. Sometimes, the send time is days away and it'd be nice to be able to refer back to the coordinator somehow. 

I think a note would be the ideal way to save it - great idea SmileThumbs Up

I need to do some revisions to the Notes tool anyway as somebody pointed out to me that all accounts using the same browser on the same device share all the notes. Need to get that separated out. Adding in the functionality to store the data from the movement coordinator will be a breeze compared to that part!

Tens
Freyja. View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Freyja. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2023 at 18:47
I like happy accidents. 

I also like the movement coordinator. It'd be nice if we could save the info in a note, maybe? or if you have a better idea. Sometimes, the send time is days away and it'd be nice to be able to refer back to the coordinator somehow. 
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2023 at 12:48
Originally posted by Freyja. Freyja. wrote:

<gasp> Tens is human! 

And then, you blow my mind again. The table search tool is something I've always wanted, but didn't know I wanted because I couldn't even conceive of the possibility. Wow! Thank you so much. I needed this! Sometimes, it's like you can read my mind. 

An accidental discovery...was browsing the interweb and happened across a video showing how to do it. Figured that might e handy for some of the big tables so had a go at making a tool. To be honest, those are the only 2 tables I've found this system would work on. The structure of the others is far too complex so unless I can persuade the devs to change them all (about as likely as me becoming President of the USA) those are probably the only ones that will get that tool.

I'll probably be looking at adding it to some of the tables in Durctools though along with a simpler method of being able to sort tables.

Tens
Freyja. View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freyja. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2023 at 11:37
<gasp> Tens is human! 

And then, you blow my mind again. The table search tool is something I've always wanted, but didn't know I wanted because I couldn't even conceive of the possibility. Wow! Thank you so much. I needed this! Sometimes, it's like you can read my mind. 
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2023 at 05:16
Some of you may find this hard to believe but I broke the script to install DurcTools...

The tools themselves still work fine, just the installation/upgrading that is broken. Don't currently have any idea what I did or how exactly to fix it but as a workaround I've added the userscript to OpenUserJS so it can be installed from there. The link on Illystuff now takes you to the relevant page on OpenUserJS where you can install/upgrade the tools.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

On a brighter note, I've deployed the table search tool. At present it only allows searching on the two tables at https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Alliance/Faction. To use it you will need to re-install the tools (https://openuserjs.org/scripts/Tensmoor/DurcTools3).

If you want to see it in action: https://youtu.be/tlYakgHTU6k?si=BzvLUruuaVMaYU0O

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2023 at 19:23
NEW VERSION!

Durctools3 is now live!

This version includes many bugfixes thanks to help from Bazoon and the testers.

There is however one drawback. Any production queue data from the previous version is not compatable so until you visit the relevant production pages (town production, barracks unit production, diplo unit production, trade unit production) in each of your towns the queues will show as idle. My apologies for the inconvenience however the changes mean the production monitor tool is now much better and doesn't generate the hundreds of alerts it did before.

To get the new version visit https://illystuff.uk/userscripts.html and click on the Add button for Durctools. This is a new improved script so once installed you should either remove or disable the DurcTools2 script.

I'm working on trying to make some videos on how to install, update and use the various userscripts in the main browsers and will announce them here when they are ready.

Any problems please let me know either here or by in-game mail.

many thanks
Tens

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2023 at 02:05
Bug Fix - Production Monitor tool

This tool was generating extra notifications (lots extra) which was making it pretty useless. I've completely re-written it and changed the structure of the data and it now works as it was originally intended.

Unfortunately I couldn't come up with a way to translate the existing data to the new format so you will need to visit the town production page and the barracks, market and consulate train units pages in each town to get the data anew. Data should be gathered as normal from then on.

I've also altered the output in the notification to include the date/time the production of an item ended (according to the schedule).

Any issues please let me know.

Tens

Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2023 at 11:06
it does not hapen every time ...
the qouniq of the list of the at the player afect it so ...if you pic first the not the first but the second object it get confused ... if you pic them with the order they are listed seems to work
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2023 at 09:01
Send All Tool - new bug!

Seems there is a new bug in town...

Intermittent values from the previous town are being inserted when the button is clicked. So far I've not been able to re-create this error so haven't been able to figure out why/when it is happening. I'm continuing to try and fathom out what the heck is going on but in the meantime please accept my apologies.

Tens the very frustrated/apprentice mind reader
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
  Share Topic