Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MacheteV97 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MacheteV97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 17:19
Tens, if you need any help I would me more than happy to help with it!
Once orc, always orc!

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 14:08
Noted Wartow. Initial investigation shows a bigger problem with that tool (it generates errors all the time) so a complete re-write will be needed.

Tens
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2022 at 13:29
Tens,

Minor annoyance.  When sending resources, clicking the green button is supposed to put the entire inventory for shipment but for Skysplinters (only resource I found for which this does not work) it pulls a number from somewhere else and not the actually quantity in the city.

In the image, the green button placed 45 in the text box but you can see that 78 Skysplinters are present in the town.

I hope this helps!

Dracoriad View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dracoriad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2022 at 13:57
Hi Tens. A couple of ideas for durcTools:
  1.  Within the City Map, have a button that will pop up the existing durcTools' Bldg Level page. Hovering over each and every bldg in the town to see which need leveling up takes time and assumes a level mouse proficiency that most of us will lose as we get older. Clicking a button to bring the existing durcTools' Bldg Level page up is much faster and that pg is easy to visually scan.
  2. Within the City Map have the option for either a town-level note or building-level notes. Ideally this can help stop the "d*mn, I just upgraded a bldg I was demolishing" problem. LOL This would be especially helpful when doing a wholesale reconfiguration of a town.
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2022 at 00:03
I have less anger:

Time to complete this part of the research tree: 147d 8hr

About three days less anger.
Thirion View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thirion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2022 at 23:59
Thanks a lot - the change is amazing Smile
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 21:55
Done. Implemented option 2 - single line between the categories and researches.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 21:13
Originally posted by Thirion Thirion wrote:

I kinda agree with Wartow. When switching through cities to queue research it is quite annoying. I do like the information though.

In my opinion there are 2 better solutions:

1) Make it an option that can be disabled
2) Better: Make it less intrusive: A single line between e.g. the research categories and the research would be a lot better

Fair point. I'll work on making it less intrusive.
Thirion View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thirion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 09:37
I kinda agree with Wartow. When switching through cities to queue research it is quite annoying. I do like the information though.

In my opinion there are 2 better solutions:

1) Make it an option that can be disabled
2) Better: Make it less intrusive: A single line between e.g. the research categories and the research would be a lot better

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2022 at 04:26
Originally posted by Wartow Wartow wrote:

This angers me.

Time to complete this part of the research tree: 150d 8hr

Blame Koda - he asked me to write it Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
  Share Topic