Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2023 at 06:01
Yea thats great news , thank you

Edited by Sif - 09 Oct 2023 at 06:01
Freyja. View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freyja. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2023 at 04:03
Thank you so much, Tens! I'm not going to look either. Just going to celebrate. 
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2023 at 22:34
Bugfix: Tools causing an offset in the selected tile on the map

This should now be fixed. Not sure exactly why this fix is working but it seems to be and I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth (have you seen the size of those gnashers!). Apologies to all those who suffered due to this bug.

If anyone notices anything else strange please let me know.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2023 at 13:09
Bug Fix: Trade Orders: Send All

Another bug was found and this has now been fixed. If you find any cases where the wrong amount is inserted please let me know either through an IGM or in here.

Tens
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2023 at 04:20
Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

\ fingers, legs and eyes crossed there will be no more issues. 

Tens

What about tentacles? You forgot to cross your tentacles.

Seriously, thank you for all your hard work on these tools.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2023 at 00:33
My earlier report that the Send All tool bug was premature as it still did not work for Tentacles. This has now been fixed and fingers, legs and eyes crossed there will be no more issues. Many thanks to Wartow who first reported it and two Thirion who very kindly sent me the items to allow me to fully test it.

If you find any please keep them to yourself report them either here or to me in-game.

Tens

Edited by Tensmoor - 01 Oct 2023 at 00:35
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2023 at 10:20
It selected the quantity of the first item that used skysplinters. So if you only had skysplinters then you got the right number. Same if you wanted to send 2 different things that used them, both would have the qty of the first one in the left column.
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2023 at 01:44
I want to know where that other number came from.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2023 at 15:01
Originally posted by Wartow Wartow wrote:

Tens,

Minor annoyance.  When sending resources, clicking the green button is supposed to put the entire inventory for shipment but for Skysplinters (only resource I found for which this does not work) it pulls a number from somewhere else and not the actually quantity in the city.

In the image, the green button placed 45 in the text box but you can see that 78 Skysplinters are present in the town.

I hope this helps!

Fixed!
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 17:27
Reporting problems with the tools

Hi folks, something that happens fairly often when people have issues with the tools is that I need a lot more info than I initially get. To that end here is a list of info that can often help me quickly find and rectify any bugs:
  • What operating system and browser are you using?
  • Have you upgraded either recently?
  • Have you added any new browser extensions? Some extensions may interfere with the tools.
  • Did this particular tool work before?
  • If it did, does it look different from then?
  • Do you get any strange messages pop up on the screen?
I know some folks won't feel comfortable posting this on a public forum and that is fine but you can also send me a private message here with that info - nobody but me will be able to see it.

Tens
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
  Share Topic