Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 21>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2018 at 11:32
Five stars StarStarStarStarStar

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2018 at 21:13
New UI Stuff
The grand master of ideas for DurcTools struck again. Wartow requested something that would tell you if there was space left in your vans before you send them. I'm happy to say I've been able to oblige Tongue
As you add/remove items or change the quantities a tooltip on the Caravan Capacity will update to show you how much space is left in the current van and overall (if you exceed the total capacity of all vans it tells you there is -ve space left. Below is a screenshot of it:

Bill_Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill_Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 15:38
Cheers Tens! :)

Lol Devs should pay you and make it an official IllyTool

Edited by Bill_Cipher - 30 Aug 2018 at 15:39
Let fate chase you not me
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 15:36
Update
Changed the 'Clear Data' tool to a 'Data Manager' one. It not only lets you clear data the tools have stored but lets you view and copy it.

On the left is a list of all the various pieces of data the tools have stored for you. Clicking on one will open it in the area to the right. At this point you can remove it by clicking the Clear button, copy it to your clipboard (so you can then send it to somebody else) by clicking on the Copy button or clear it by clicking the Refresh button. This may well help me solve bugs/problems that individuals are having with the tools.

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 15:07
Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

Been experiencing glitches (sub-inventory section not displaying) with the in-game inventory page recently. Can't say for certain but it started happening about the same time I updated DurcTools with a new method of updating the inventories.

I've rolled it back to the previous version but it still seems to happen intermitently on a variety of browsers. So far the only way I've found of stopping this problem is to turn DurcTools off. I will be looking into the problem and will post any updates here.

Seem to have resolved the problem - didn't actually change any code just reformatted the files and re-saved. I'm going to have to put this one down to the 'mysteries of IT'...The new version of the code to update DurcTools inventory info is still disabled at the moment.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 14:27
Been experiencing glitches (sub-inventory section not displaying) with the in-game inventory page recently. Can't say for certain but it started happening about the same time I updated DurcTools with a new method of updating the inventories.

I've rolled it back to the previous version but it still seems to happen intermitently on a variety of browsers. So far the only way I've found of stopping this problem is to turn DurcTools off. I will be looking into the problem and will post any updates here.
Asvenger View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 21:43
Great chart Tensmoor. Have you or anyone killed at least one of every kind of critter? For more than a year I've been on a systematic quest using the same army and commander to eliminate a troop of each NPC critter (not factions). I'm going through them alphabetically with Saurians next. Hoping for the first military technology/mystery discovery. 
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 20:28
New Tool

In response to a request from Anyu I've added a tool that will allow you to take a backup of your current profile and restore it later. The backup is stored on your device so if you clear all the data it will be gone. The backups are coded for your player id so if you have an alt you can have backups of both accounts. I don't know if you can edit profiles while sitting but if you can then you can take/restore backups for them as well.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2018 at 20:09
New Setting

At the request of Wartow I've added a new setting that will beep every time a GM posts in GC. By default it is turned off and you need to turn it on before you will hear the beeps.

The setting is found under 'Misc Info' -> Enable/Disable GM Beep

Any problems #BlameWartow :)
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2018 at 13:35
New External Page added

Added a new external page that shows (some of) the details of what has been dropped by various NPC groups when I killed them. This is only data gathered from my account - not anbody else, so the range of NPCs is limited by what I find in the area around my towns.

There is a link to the page on my profile but here it is anyway https://durctools2.dewt.me.uk/php/cbtDrops.php
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 21>
  Share Topic