illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Faction Lore Book Club

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Freyja. View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freyja. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Faction Lore Book Club
    Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 16:09
I'm having a difficult time deciding which faction to talk about next, so I would like ideas and suggestions. I want to know which factions ya'all are interested in. I'm interested in ALL of them, so it's hard for me to pick just 1. I need help. 

Post here or send me an IGM. 
King Sigerius View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2024 at 16:13
Tenaril will help you understand the Sundering, I'd start there, for bl based factions.
KS
Okkudo View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okkudo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 06:06
Magic Bears, and Evil Magic Bears
Okkudo View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okkudo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 23:13
[15:02]<Freyja> dear devs: troll alert in the forum
[15:02]<Eagle> Who is it Freyja?
[15:02]<Freyja> okk
[15:02]<Eagle> ah he's back then. I didn't know that.
[15:07]<lonewolf> I say we kill him then hang him then we make him pay
[15:07]<Eagle> well, when you put it that way.... ok

A lynching, wow, what a warm southern GC welcome.

What did I say to deserve death threats in GC? Magic Bears are canon faction:

With rich lore:
Freyja. View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freyja. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2024 at 15:51
The book club is for discussing any of the 100+ NPC factions in the game, not April Fool's jokes from the devs. 
Okkudo View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Okkudo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2024 at 18:57
Kodabear is not a joke. Magic Bears are real.

Edited by Okkudo - 06 Mar 2024 at 18:58
Freyja. View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freyja. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2024 at 00:51
You are missing the whole point of the book club. And pushing for the most ridiculous thing that has nothing to do with the topic, like a troll. 

Book Club is for discussing the factions so we can figure out and learn their personalities and behaviors, and use this knowledge to help us when the rest of the faction AI is implemented. Magic bears do not fit into this discussion and will never be the topic of book club. You can start your own thing to talk about magic bears, if you want, but they belong here. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic