illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Faction Lore Book Club

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Freyja. View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Freyja. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Faction Lore Book Club
    Posted: 05 Feb 2024 at 15:23
Hi everyone,

For those who don't know, on Faction Play Slack, we have channels to talk about the factions and the quest. In the #npc-faction-discussion channel, we have started a book club to talk about 1 faction story per month. I posted some stuff, but no one else did. I had some stuff to say about the Council of Illyria. 

I am going to start posting them here too, so more can get involved since not everyone does slack. And I'm going to post the January book club about the Council of Illyria for this month's topic. We'll do another one next month. 

If anyone has suggestions for which factions' lore to discuss for future book clubs, post here or send me an IGM. 

Asvenger View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 03:29
Freyja - thanks for posting here as I'm not on slack. I'm interested in the Sirens - for several months I've been scanning the islands where they live, according to the lore, and haven't found any. Perhaps they're seasonal. Best,
Asvenger
Freyja. View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freyja. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2024 at 04:58
Sirens are in Larn, near here 

I was too far to scout, but am going to try from my new location in Djebeli. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic