illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Facebook Advertising Campaign

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Etherea View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Etherea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Facebook Advertising Campaign
    Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 06:13
Hi Everyone, 
    I started a facebook advertising campaign of sorts, to promote Illyriad and gain some exposure, maybe even get some more players in here. What I would really love is as many players from Illy to post on it why they love Illyriad. 
    The name of the page is Why I Love Illyriad you can link to it through 
  Hope to see you all there very soon! Lets get Illy noticed!

P.S. I will be boosting the posts regularly (about 1 every other week) so it gets seen by those NOT currently playing  Wink

Kristaal/Ruby Red
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 10:01
I have seen the facebook ad. That's very cool etheria/kristaal Cool
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
DeathDealer89 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DeathDealer89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2019 at 08:39
Cool idea, it looks like photos of a computer display were taken with a cell phone or similar.  You can make the pictures look better by using a "screenshot" press "PrtScr" on your keyboard and then paste and edit in paint or similar.  It will also let you crop the image a bit more effectively than you can using a camera and/or your phone editor. 
Bill_Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill_Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 04:58
lol I saw that and I was gonna say something but I didn't want to be rude
Let fate chase you not me
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 11:24
If you're on Win10 there is the Snipping Tool which gives you various options for the screen grab. I use it all the time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic