Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Elements of Artifice Part 2 - Elements of Power
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Elements of Artifice Part 2 - Elements of Power

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Llannedd View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llannedd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 02:25
Originally posted by Alain_is_Ulysses Alain_is_Ulysses wrote:

I have some of the research done and am a bit stomped. I've done Lesser Mana Fusion. I assume it is what's required to do a lesser mana crystal. I have the mana required and the mineral. Where do I create this thing?

I've done the same research and also have nowhere to use it. The Transmogrification Chamber shows NO option for it.
Alain_is_Ulysses View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alain_is_Ulysses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 02:47
See? I am not (that) crazy :-)
Alain_is_Ulysses View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alain_is_Ulysses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 02:48
FOUND IT.

It's a spell you cast.
DeathDealer89 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DeathDealer89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 05:03
Am I missing something it seems that many of the ingredients don't exist in the game yet.   For example I've killed thousands of golden moneys but never gotten, "Golden Monkey Entrails" and no one has ever traded one either according to the centrum market.  

Can the devs confirm that everything is live in terms of ingredients? 
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 07:15
Has anybody out there got any of the following?...  Cyclops Vertebrae, Saurian Entrail, Rhinoceros Rib, Ice Salamander Entrail, Alligator vertebrae, Bale berries, Punfruit, Mabri fruit or Ysanberries??

I have 1 Brown bear Vertebrae.

OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 09:44
Not a moment too soon. Looking at the state of some the long term players they could do with a bit of enchantment to freshen them up a bit. Wink
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 11:00
Can I make a suggestion? The mana crystals are produced one at a time with a cooloff period. So the process is: 5 clicks, pause, repeat. It's very tedious. Could we have an option to put in a number and the spell ends after (number times cooloff ) seconds and they get produced at the end of the spell? Please, my fingers are short enough - and think of the poor dwarves!
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 15:01
Originally posted by zolvon zolvon wrote:

Has anybody out there got any of the following?...  Cyclops Vertebrae, Saurian Entrail, Rhinoceros Rib, Ice Salamander Entrail, Alligator vertebrae, Bale berries, Punfruit, Mabri fruit or Ysanberries??

Up until now, no - I haven't seen them. However I expect they may well start making an appearance.

In the past I had zero anatomies off saurians, but recently have had one or two hearts, ribs and vertebra off them.

There are other, until now not found, items. As for the berries and other "missing" herbs... keep searching.
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 16:05
Originally posted by Yitshak Yitshak wrote:

Originally posted by zolvon zolvon wrote:

Up until now, no - I haven't seen them. However I expect they may well start making an appearance.

In the past I had zero anatomies off saurians, but recently have had one or two hearts, ribs and vertebra off them.

There are other, until now not found, items. As for the berries and other "missing" herbs... keep searching.
Baleberries, Punfruit, Mabri Fruit, Ysanberries etc have recently been seeded onto the map; and we've substantially increased the drop rates for Entrails / Ribs /Vertebrae etc as used in the recipes.

We'll continue to monitor and adjust as necessary.

Cheers,

SC
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2018 at 16:26
Outstanding ! SC Thumbs Up

Keep searching everyone. Scout those herbs!

Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic