Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 21>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 00:32
UI Update

Added the 'Send All' option on the Trade Hub Orders page. Any problems/bugs/suggestions please let me know.
smilee View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 11:05
I spy the save and load buttons on the hub send page! <33

They're WIP I presume, since not yet announced and they are load/save-impaired yet.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 13:19
Yeah, still working on them. Having problems with the save side of it.
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2019 at 19:29

Who doesn't enjoy looking for their favorite hub (or other locale) only to find "half" of Illy has a town by the same name?  I'd post this in Suggestions & Game Enhancements forum but Tens is more likely to respond and act.  

Here are my ideas:
  1. List hubs and other official map locations first.
  2. Include with the town name the player name and alliance (if applicable).
  3. Display more results.
Fellow players please comment and improve this suggestion and create the vision of a tool that we all have been waiting for!
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2019 at 21:28
I've had a quick look at the in-game search and the sorting of results may be possible (need to do more reading up on that) but adding the player/alliance details to town entries isn't possible as the needed data isn't part of the response from the server.

Something to bear in mind is that no matter how efficient my coding (that'll be a first) this would slow the search down very slightly.
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 17:19
Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

I've had a quick look at the in-game search and the sorting of results may be possible (need to do more reading up on that) but adding the player/alliance details to town entries isn't possible as the needed data isn't part of the response from the server.

Something to bear in mind is that no matter how efficient my coding (that'll be a first) this would slow the search down very slightly.

Tens,

This is Illyriad, we assume nothing to be fast! 

Thanks for letting my thought run through your development process.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 14:32
UI Update

As requested by Dran I've added travel time coding to the military orders page. Background colour on the travel time for each army that can move indicates:
  • Green - less than 12hrs travel time.
  • Yellow - between 12 and 24hrs travel time.
  • Red - over 12hrs travel time.
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 15:36

Monday wish list to keep Tens busy this week...

Or... if you are thinking big... A second window pops up showing gear in the city along with quantities and bonuses?  Highlighting for the terrain and/or target?
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 19:10
There has been a problem with browser extensions on Firefox that may affect those using DurcTools as it can disable the Tampermonkey extension. They've rolled out a fix for the problem so hopefully all will be well.

Read all about it and the fix at:
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 10:27
Tool Update - Faction Hubs

Added a new column to the table that shows the distance from the current map center to the hub. If you're not currently viewing the map this column will be blank.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 21>
  Share Topic