Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hucbold View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 20:24
Here's an idea! I've been doing Eowan's hunting competition (TY Eowan) and have spent a lot of time twice a day scanning 220,000 squares looking for legions to hunt. So here's the idea - a menu where you can tick the sizes you are interested in and then on the map those are highlighted and others (including unknowns) are greyed out. Whaddya think?
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 18:41
While I could do something along those lines I have to say that at the moment I'm not inclined to. I'm currently taking a bit of a time-out while I try to deal with several real life issues the main one of which is a not very pleasant bout of depression. I may reconsider at a later date but for the time being the answer is no.
Hucbold View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 21:07
Tens, sorry to hear that. I would of course encourage you to get professional help starting with your family doctor and I'd also like to encourage you that you have very many fans and admirers in Illyria that very much appreciate and thank you for what you have done for the game.
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 04:22
2nd what Huc said.

Much love to you Tens.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic