Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 19:12
Added new column to the Tourney Sqs tool. Gives a link to the tourney info page for that region.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2018 at 16:46
Likely NPC Locations

Desktop Version (with map) - https://illystuff.uk/npcmap/
Mobile Friendly Version (no map) - https://illystuff.uk/npcmap/mob/html/

These are based on a snapshot of what NPCs I found in each tile of the world map over a two day period so are only an indication of where they are likely to be found.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 21:37
BROWSER EXTENSION VERSION

There is now a browser extension version of DurcTools which should allow those who play on mobile devices access to the tools. At present it is only available on Firefox - Chrome decided to reject it.

Listing in Firefox Addons

Timrath View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timrath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 04:24
Will the ability to see what T2 resources you have stored in all your cities in SUB INV return some day? I found that extremely useful, before it was removed some months ago.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2018 at 07:59
Originally posted by Timrath Timrath wrote:

Will the ability to see what T2 resources you have stored in all your cities in SUB INV return some day? I found that extremely useful, before it was removed some months ago.

It should be working...try using the Clear Data tool under Misc Info to clear the Inventory in all your towns then visit each of the sub-inventory tabs for each town to gather the data again. Bear in mind that the data for a particular sub-inventory in a town is only updated when you view that sub-inventory in the main inventory page. So if my skinners return with some new animal parts they won't show up in the SUB INV tool until I visit https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Town/Inventory?id=3 while the town they are from is the current town.

Let me know if this solves the problem and if not I'll contact you to go through some other options.
Timrath View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timrath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 05:22
Sorry, my wording was unclear. I meant the option that used to show us the sum total of what is stored in ALL cities. That option used to be at the very top of the list of cities. Currently, we can only see what is stored in each individual city, but not what is stored in all of them together.

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 07:22
Ahh, that particular tool caused so many problems that I was unable to solve so the simple answer is no it won't be returning at least not in the immediate future. It is a problem that I'm looking at but so far I've still not managed to come up with an answer. Sorry.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 23:44
NEW TOOL

I've added a new tool that gives you the same info as you get on the building summary page without having to build it first. It is aimed mainly at newbies so they can see what a building will do before they have to spend time actually building it.

I've added all the buildings I currently have but there are a fair few missing. I'd appreciate it if anyone with one of those buildings in any of their towns could copy the descriptive text from the summary page and send it to me in an IGM or post it here.

Tens
Bill Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 02:21
Thanks Tens 
d-a-r-o-r-w-o pb wlph kdv frph wr exuq. l lqyrnh wkh dqflhqw srzhu wkdw l pdb uhwxuq
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 06:29
The new building description tool should now be fully populated. If you find any buildings with no or incorrect info please let me know.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
  Share Topic