Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DurcTools
    Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 07:46
I'm creating this thread as the original one was deleted by the devs as part of their cleanup of spam posts.

As the life span of forum posts can't be guaranteed I strongly suggest that if you have any problems/difficulties/suggestions for the tools send me a message through these forums. I will get an email to the address I used when I signed up to the forums if you do that.
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 12:37
Thanks for all your efforts for the community and the tools you provide.
Wishing you the best possible 2018,
Baldrick Dungshoveleux
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 22:48
There is a problem with the Notes tool backup and restore methods. Working on it.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 17:02
Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

There is a problem with the Notes tool backup and restore methods. Working on it.

The problem should now be fixed. I've re-written the routines to use a different method that is standards compliant and should work in all modern browsers. Any problems/suggestions message me here in the forums.
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 17:45
Tens,

I don't have a vision for this yet, but would it be possible to include a quick link to Koda's tournament squares and updates (if any)?

Thanks!

Wartow

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 19:24
Originally posted by Wartow Wartow wrote:

Tens,

I don't have a vision for this yet, but would it be possible to include a quick link to Koda's tournament squares and updates (if any)?

Thanks!

Wartow

The actual tournament squares should be listed on the Herald pages I think but I'll see if I can come up with something in case they aren't. As far as the updates are concerned I'll need to wait until Koda publishes the links for them on the forum so I can see what I can come up with for them.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 01:29
I've added a tool to show the current tournament sqs in a sortable table. The current data I have is for the ones prior to 01 Jan 2018 and I will update them as soon as I'm aware of the new locations.

The tool is at the bottom of the Misc Info menu.
Lord Stanley View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 15:13
Tens,
Thanks. It's great to see them listed. Any chance you could make them links to jump to the spot? Right now they highlight but don't do anything
Thanks again,
LS
//elgea.illyriad.co.uk/a/b/309517/av.jpg
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 19:23
Originally posted by Lord Stanley Lord Stanley wrote:

Tens,
Thanks. It's great to see them listed. Any chance you could make them links to jump to the spot? Right now they highlight but don't do anything
Thanks again,
LS

Done. The sqs are updated to the new locations and a new column added to show the distance to your current town. I don't have the terrain info available at present but if anyone wants to gather that and post it here I'll add that in as well. All columns are sortable by clicking the column headers.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 21:04
Added combat terrain and biome data to the Tourney Sqs tool. If you spot any wrong info please post here.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
  Share Topic