Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Down with Tyranny: An Attack on King Sigurd

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Belegar Ironhammer View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belegar Ironhammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Down with Tyranny: An Attack on King Sigurd
    Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 17:48
As many of you know, the rainbow protecting King Sigurd's city fell on Nov 18. I was aware of this ahead of time and sent 6k stals in a direct attack so that Illy may be free once and for all from insufferable tyrants. 

I had been expecting a rune of some sort and GM Stormcrow had said that on his own cities he had a FEAR rune with 99 billion charges. I was expecting something similar or perhaps nothing at all, but it seems that the black-hearted King had a KILLING rune with a high number of charges instead. 

Ward of Destruction triggered during mission to The Summer Court (GM Stormcrow)

Sent By:System
Received By:Belegar Ironhammer [Dlord]
Date:22 Nov 2015 10:22
Your army was approaching the gates, but - as they closed on the city - a mighty roar and a flash of mystic light burst forth the gates.

When the smoke cleared a number of your units lay scorched and lifeless on the ground.

Units slain or damaged:
5938 Stalwarts
1 Stalwart
Commander: Thorgrim health reduced by 200 to 150/350

Well played, devs, well played.

Captain Kindly View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Kindly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 17:52
I smell an unsolved Mystery.

All of you *ehrm* I mean let us all send huge armies at this place!!!

*scurries away...*
KarL Aegis View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 17:54
I wonder if the rune can be bypassed by destroying the city mage tower with siege engines and reducing their mana to 0 with blights.
I am not amused.
Ptolemy View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ptolemy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 18:05
The Devs have unlimited prestige, you won't get their mage tower to 0.
Ashleigh Jayne View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleigh Jayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 20:45
Haha this is brilliant!

*a moment of silence for the fallen men*
^^^ Ashleigh Jayne (AKA) AJJ
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 23:40
The summer court rainbow appears to be effective until some time in 2018!  At least for diplomatic visits. 
BARQ View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 04:26
Good Job Belegar
Bobtron View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobtron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 07:59

The Outpost razed!

Sent By:System
Received By:BobTron [AZ]
Date:23 Nov 2015 07:50
The Outpost, belonging to NPC: King Sigurd of Illyria which was located at 515|-1849 has been razed by BobTron.

Thanks  for the heads-up belegar, i will destroy mage tower before capturing. Still got 14 levels to go, though.
I support the Undying Flame!
BARQ View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 08:21
will done Bobtron
now who is bringing next raze report?
Belegar Ironhammer View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belegar Ironhammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 15:58
Should have landed a blockade to intercept all those newbie vans lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic