Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Devs: In my opinion it is time to add opt-in PVP
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Devs: In my opinion it is time to add opt-in PVP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Small Boy View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Small Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 16:06
My alliance is not PvP by any means. And I generally indulge in banter, but stay civil enough to avoid causing any conflict. But I also understand that there is no single best way of playing Illy. 
I would rather focus on good city placement, building up troop capability and defending myself, because that seems to be the way to keep playing. That and storing stuff in hubs.
But these are just my personal views.
Also, do you think there is going to be significant work done on Illy any more, unless it is a major glitch? I highly doubt it might happen.

Edited by Small Boy - 15 Jul 2021 at 16:07
Sif View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 09:55

A button that allow PVP or NOPVP

1)    1)  their difference would be that pvp can raze and capture others pvp and  NOPVP can not raze and capture  and can not be razed or captured ( exeptions abanon cities) 

2)    2)  every region has a tax for the cities in it about 8% wich NOTPVP cities in that region would have to pay

3)     3) the tax from that region will  splited at the PVP cities at that region

4)     4) pvp players can have allies , confed  with ONLY other pvp players , and NO pvp players can have allies , confed  with ONLY other NO pvp players

5)     5) a player car change the button once every only 2 specific days of the year  

so PVP players will have their  reason to war and fitgh for the territory and NOPVP will have their sanbox 

Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2021 at 10:13
You can opt out of pvp by hitting the abandon button. PvP isn't a seperate element from the sandbox, it's an integral part. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic