illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Demonheart Mounts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Lupia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lupia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 15:31
I just levelled up to Annihilator of Kerberos II.  Only thing that happened was that I got the upgraded medal and 317k hearts of darkness disappeared.Cry
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 16:34
I did achieve in two different cities the 'discovery' of the four racial special gear (mount and sword).

No special reaward to be expected…

I'm known as Hopper on these forums and, in the game, as well as different vets in computer science names, and Ibn

Regards to all curious, persistent, nosy Illy players!

aka ibn(whatever), or computer science developers…
Hopper View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 16:37
Shouldn't we build a collaborative help to get Lupia to the highest level of Kerberos Annihilator ?
aka ibn(whatever), or computer science developers…
Silea View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 02:41
Do not think that will help any.   What solves these discoveries are some rare action that no one knows.   There are many discoveries out there that no one knows and most are now convinced are broken so no one really tries anymore.
Lupia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lupia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 hours 53 minutes ago at 15:15
Originally posted by Hopper Hopper wrote:

Shouldn't we build a collaborative help to get Lupia to the highest level of Kerberos Annihilator ?

Thanks Hopper but if there is an Annihilator V and the required amounts keep on increasing at the same rate, there is no way I will have enough storage.  I don't think this is the way to get the mounts.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic