illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Demonheart Mounts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 12:56
Well that (very expensive) experiment failed. All Enchantment school spells cast. No new discoveries, researches or crafting abilities.

Many thanks to those that helped out with ingredients etc.
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 19:09
Originally posted by Wartow Wartow wrote:

Do you have to climb REALLY high up in the Kerberos medal rankings?

I'm at Dominator of Kerberos I, but Lupia is at the next level of Annihilator of Kerberos I, does she have the discovery?

I remain with the belief that climbing to the highest possible level of medal is necessary for this discovery.  Ultimately, it be 1.5 to 2.0 million hearts of darkness to reach Annihilator of Kerberos V.  It does appear that this "cost" will make the discovery very difficult.

I wish you all well with your alternative experiments.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 14:22
Another experiment done with nothing new.
Scouts and Spies sent to Omen in Calumnex. Spies reported nothing while the Scouts reported 201 Shadow Mages and 14010 HoDs. Subsequent skinners sent there found nothing they could harvest. Looks like the HoDs are unharvestable.
Asvenger View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 16:28
This is an interesting mystery/discovery - especially since Audrey so disappointing. What about sending some configuration of evilly armed troops to the Rift or the Omen - both sources of evil. Kudos for making and testing the new defensive enchantments - the excessively high cost of the needed shards compared to the defensive benefit kept me away. Count me in for pushing the Demonheart Mount envelope  
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 06:59
Next experiment underway.

Kristaal pointed out that there are 20 non-Demonheart mount crafted items that use HoDs. This is the same number of crafting researches needed to get the basic racial mount discovery. Working on crafting each of those now.

For those interested the items are:
  • Possesed Falchion
  • Wicked Bow
  • Fiendish Lance
  • Hellborn Tunic
  • Darkheart Ringmail
  • Platemail of the Void
  • Plus the various Shards and Essences which I have already made.
Going to be a fair bit of alterations to the crafting buildings in my test town LOL
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 14:21
All items produced - nothing new.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 15:37
Army occupying Fortress of Shadows. Commander has Battlebred & Fiendish Lance. No changes anywhere that I can see.
Asvenger View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 04:50
Have you made all the essences and shards in the same town? I made all the essences in one town, no result, next will try shards in same town. Also, I just completed all the new researches in a town, no discovery reward.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 05:52
Originally posted by Asvenger Asvenger wrote:

Have you made all the essences and shards in the same town? I made all the essences in one town, no result, next will try shards in same town. Also, I just completed all the new researches in a town, no discovery reward.

Yes. All essences & shards made in the same town. Also made one of each item using a HoD (except the Demonheart mounts obviously) in that town. All the experiments have been done in the same town which has all research done and both Paddock & Horse Trainer at lvl 20.
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 22:25

Fresh from the GC.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic